Nan is an oily yeast bread (contrast with fatty breads )
It is made of:
flour
yeast
sugar
salt
yougurt
water
and Oil (sesame seed or sunflower)

First wake up the yeasts. Put them in a bit of warm water and add a teaspoon of sugar to get them going. let it sit for about 10 min (it should froth a bit) next add a table spoon of yougurt and stir.

Put a cup of flour in with a half teaspoon of salt in another bowl mix it up real good and add the yeasts and sugar to it until it’s a nice dough (not to sticky or dry)

Now put flower on your hands and knead the dough for about 8 minutes.Then put it under a cloth and wait for 1/2 an hour while the little yeasties work away.

While you wait heat up the grill. If you don’t have a grill you can use a big frying pan. Get it REAL hot.

Now cut the lump of dough in half and roll it flat into two nan breads. If you don’t have a rolling pin use a cup with no handle. Then prick it all over with a fork.

Now brush the bread with the oil. If you don’t have a brush just use a paper towel. Throw it, oily side down, on to the grill or pan.

Watch it rise& brush the other side with the oil lovingly.

Flip it.

when it is brown take it off& serve it hot.

Yay nan bread!