Aaaah... domestic tranquility around Casa 247 today. This is a welcome change from last night when both my toddler and I weren't feeling all that well. Yet, hubster insisted we all go over to the home of an old friend of his to watch videos.

"Ummm... hon, I don't know if that's such a good idea tonight," I said, choking back the morning sickness.
"Oh, c'mon! It'll be fun. We're going to watch The Phantom Menace on his 57" tv. We haven't seen it yet..." He was angling for his persuasion mode.
"Babe, I've been feeling like crap all day and Munchkin has been in rare 'terrible two' form -" BANG!
"We won't be over there too long, I swear!" he interjected. "Besides, Rosey and Gina want to fix us dinner." Yeah, food. That's the second-to-last thing I want to hear about right now. (belch!)
"Can't I just drop you off over there?" I was prepared to beg.
"They're expecting all of us," he replied. Screw begging my way out of this.
"@$%#$%@&!!! Well, thanks for making those plans (heavy sarcasm)! Dammit, pack my jug-o-tums, at least."

I'll spare you how the rest of last night went, including my son barfing during dinner and nauseous moi having to clean him up.

At least all is quiet now. Munchkin is napping and my mate is playing Final Fantasy VII, trying to master the fine art of catching a chocobo. Who knows... maybe I'll actually be able to do some site editing tonight if the guys continue to chill out.