It's interesting at first.

Turn on the television and there's reality staring back at you. (Well, a fake plastic reality coated in polyurethane, but you can fool yourself, can't you?) So you watch it when there's nothing on...because it's comforting. Geez, these people are more screwed up than me...

It's slightly addicting.

I've gotta see the next episode. What did Johnny* do on his date with Katherine? I wonder if Angela can accept Thomas' bisexuality? Problems you would never face. But, oh, how you can relate...

It tastes like chicken.

More and more of the same with just a different twist on the name. Now the novelty is wearing thin and the idiocy is setting in.

It comes like a plague.

Millions of people gathered around their televisions every time one of these pseudo-reality shows is aired, numbly grasping for that ultimate voyeuristic high. Give me more, I don't care if it's degrading...I want more...who cares if their faking...

It's over in a few hours.

Return to your mundane life. Hold on to that hope that escape will come in the form of broadcast brilliancy such as this.



I really can't judge...
We're all just searching for a means to escape...


*names have been changed to protect the innocent (or untalented)