Well, the x-rays didn’t show that I have the cervical ribs, which is a good thing. Now I don’t have to have surgery, at least for the removal of the ribs anyway. They still don’t know what’s causing the loss of circulation in my arms though. It’s not a big deal, but it is a scary thought that when I raise my arms above my head that the blood stops flowing to my hands. The blood tests came back ok though, there’s no sign of anything wrong which could cause the tingling in my arms. I guess that it’s both good and bad, I know what’s NOT the cause, but that still doesn’t tell me any more than I’ve known before. The doctor wants me to see this other doctor, a vascular surgeon, who supposedly is pretty good. The bad part about this is that first I don’t know if this guy is covered by my insurance, and my appointment is not till November 29th. So basically I have to wait and not try and think about it too much in the meantime.

I also tried calling my primary doctor, but since I’ve come up here to school, at CSU, he’s gone out of business. FUCK!!! I mean what do I do now. I know I can get a new one, but I don’t want to really. I like the guy I’ve been seeing in the past. I don’t know. I mean I guess that it’s not a huge deal, I’ve dealt with my arms being like this for a little while now, and I can deal with it for a little longer. But it still upsets me you know? I don’t like knowing that something that’s wrong has the potential to be hazardous to my health. Oh well I guess there’s not much I can really do in the meantime except to wait and hope for the best.

I am looking at buying a new car here in a bit: a 1988 4Runner. My girlfriend has one too actually, an NO I didn’t decide to get one because she had one, i’ve wanted to get one since I was 15 or so. They’re sweet!! Anyways I’m most likely going home this weekend to go take a look at it. I hope it all works out with the car and the arm stuff. We’ll find out soon. I’m going to talk to Becky tonight, and I’m going to let her know about what’s happened. I figure that since the possibilities that I’ll have to have surgery are pretty slim now, it’ll be ok to tell her.