Alternative method of preparation:
warning: only for those for whom a heart attack is either very unlikely or unworriesome
- Put a skillet on the stove, and start it heating up. In the meantime, slice some cheese (I like cheddar 'cause it's cheap and yellow) and arrange it on the slices of bread.
- Put some olive oil in the skillet, and turn it so the oil covers a sandwich-sized area
- Throw the sandwich on the skillet.
- If you so desire, put some more oil on the side that's not cooking right now.
- When the sandwich gets a little black, turn it over
Serve with a bowl of chicken noodle soup
. Oh yeah