the conflagration wrap up, or how flamingweasel learned to stop worrying and hate his stomach

i blame mojoe

The soiree' was in full swing. The candlelight was just right, the hi-fi was in the background, and the wine was delicious. (mmm...it does go well with the chicken) Well, except for the wine, of which there was none.

The evening so far had been quite entertaining. Dinner was delicious (too bad I was still full from a late lunch -- but that meant more for the quantum singularity in Pseudo_Intellectual's stomach). The Church of Elvis was, uh, wack, but in a good way. I got a bunch of really neat-o 'zines. Fun was had by all. We were engrossed in a rousing game of Eat Poop you Cat (Note: this does not necessarily mean we are causing the cat to eat cat poop. Any type of poop will do.) My mix cd was a hit with at least some of the noders (Dialogue offered to make love to my taste in music, which I can only assume is a good thing), despite the rumah sakit song which appeared to bother some of the posse.

Then, moJoe and his entertaining friend Osarch (look, just do everyone a favor and pronounce it "Ozark", like the mountains, 'cause everyone except for him apparently prounounces it completely wrong when they try to say it like he says it) brought a bottle of my arch-enemy:

Tequila

Evil, in a bottle. You always start shots of tequila thinking, "Okay, just this one and maybe one a little later, 'cause last time I had a bunch..." Yeah, right. I had two in the house, then moseyed out to the porch to discuss very important matters with the people out there -- moJoe, iDeath, Girlface, LordOmar, Dialogue, Prole, and prolly a few others I'm missing.

Then moJoe brings the tequila outside. And encourages, nee forces me to have three more. Once my logic centers were sufficiently anesthetized, I proceeded to have a bunch of beers, and...

i blame mojoe

Well, I haven't been this sick in years. Yow. Had to take off from the Funhouse early because I was officially no fun being sick every 20 minutes. Still, it took me about 3 hours longer than it should have to get back to Sea-town, what with all the short naps, and stops on offramps and rest stops.

Anyway....I'm a bit better now -- these saltines and juice are staying down pretty good.

So. Mad props must go out to ideath for dealing with the mob in her house so well, even taking a little time to throw a blanket on me when I had laid down on my part of the floor. Send her cash prizes, in small unmarked non-sequential bills, c/o the Funhouse. Ah, what the heck:

I blame moJoe

yes, i was joking about mojoe. he's a cool guy -- i'm a dumbass.
pictures, yo: http://www.flamingweasel.com/hornycon/