user since
Sun Apr 29 2001 at 06:50:28 (23 years ago )
last seen
Mon Feb 11 2002 at 07:29:47 (22.2 years ago )
number of write-ups
1 - View filterSE's writeups (feed)
level / experience
0 (Initiate) / 0
mission drive within everything
See node "Operation Mindfuck" for complete description.
specialties
Music (Composition, performance), philosophy, LSD, useless knowledge, math, oral sex, problem solving, mind games, insanity, spelling, 'boobies,' any part in general on the female body, higher thinking, old school computer hardware, breaking stuff, religion, debates, long boring explanations, marijuana, the politics of politics, the evils of society, the evils of government, the evils of antigovernment, the letter 'q,' the color yellow, extremely long and drawn out solutions and explanations, and excessively long lists (Where inapropriateness is applicable).
motto
Give me a solution involving a large rock, and i'll give ya one involving a larger rock.
most recent writeup
spaghetti
Send private message to filterSE

You wouldn't like me. And if you did per chance, then you would never meet me. If you both liked me and met me, you would die. If you met me, liked me, and did not die, i just died. The extreme latter case being my lucky day; i won't have to suffer the bleak humdrum mundanity known as my life any longer. Then again, life is good. To make a long story short: pessimistic optimism.