Named for the fictional St. Wapniacl, this dish is an excellent meal for Young Librarians on the Go and other busy people who enjoy the finer things in life.
You will need:
Marinated artichoke hearts
Sun-dried tomatoes (the kind in olive oil with herbs are best)
Cream sherry (this is sweet sherry, not dry)
Tip: Boil the water for the pasta first, and make the sauce while it is cooking.
- Dice together the artichokes and tomatoes. You will need approximately 1/2 cup all together for each person.
- Sauté them briefly in a small pan, adding a little of the oil from the artichokes or tomatoes if necessary.
- Add a generous amount of sherry, maybe 1/4 cup for each 1/2 cup of vegetables.
- Stir, then cover and let simmer for a few minutes or until the pasta is ready.
- Add drained pasta to sauce and toss to combine.
- Serve with grated parmesan cheese.
- Share and Enjoy