I am totally paranoid, and I used a well-known nick/handle over here on e2 so that I can now never write anything very personal about myself and my feelings for fear it will slap me back in the face.

My crap PC-DVD won’t work properly when I have friends over, I’ve seen two movies on it (One by myself and one with a girl I know) but whenever I try to rent with my crew it always fucks up…..

SO I did some research and it turns out I have macrovision protection, so I got software to go around it, and I hooked up the computer directly to the TV, now THAT fixed it!

SO WHY WHEN WE RENTED “WHAT WOMEN WANT” DID IT GET STUCK IN THE FREAKING MIDDLE OF THE MOVIE!?!?

I promptly ran to the nearest “Videomat” (Automatic movie vending machine) but ALAS it wasn’t there… so I ran to the next nearest one, rented it and ran back home where my friends were waiting…. IT GOT STUCK IN THE SAME PLACE… now this was all rather amusing to them, and they had a good laugh… but… I had invited them to a movie and I’d be DAMNED if they didn’t see one…. So I ran to return the movie (if you give it back within 15 minutes you aren’t charged….I got there too late and had 20 shekels taken off my VISA.

So maybe I’d rent it on cassette?! I ran to two more machines, but neither had it… I got back home dripping with sweet where my friends said that they really did have a great time, and not to worry about it… and that the videotape hasn’t been released in Israel yet.. so we’d have to rent the DVD again and watch at my friend Guy’s house.

GOD IS MESSING WITH ME! I SWEAR IT.

(Did i mention i was paranoid?)

This all happened a couple of days ago actually, but it still bothers me…. Right now I am trying to track down a copy of the movie that we downloaded at work… but it seems to have disappeared into thin air.

So i'm damned I guess.....