After reading all of the above entries I think it's time for me to add my two cents on the monkey doings from yesterday.

I was only around for the brunch/park sitting part of the day, but what I was there for was incredibly enjoyable. It is always a little surreal meeting people from the Internet at first, but eventually I grew more comfortable with the situation and found that noders really aren't scary people at all! In fact, I think it was better than some of my other encounters with Net denizens because of the fact that knowledge of each other (in most cases) was already possessed to some degree. Odd situation, but...good.

Of the people I did get a chance to meet:

  • Yossarian was very easy to talk to and was indeed a most kind fellow. If it had been a one on one situation I feel like I could have spent much more time conversing than I did.
  • I must admit that I too was slightly intimidated by the prospect of meeting Templeton, but once we got talking I found it to be quite easy as well as very enjoyable. I hope she enjoyed her video.
  • WickerNipple- a gracious host and also the first noder that I encountered. After standing around outside for about 15 minutes or so this blonde lad with glasses shows up and gives me a nod. Overcoming any anxiety I had, I asked him if he was waiting for anyone and the introduction was over. Most pleasant individual indeed.
  • The only other person there that I had much chance to talk to was stand/alone/bitch. From the brief exchanges we had she seemed slightly shy, but friendly nonetheless.

Unfortunately I had to leave early so I didn't have time to talk at any length with the others. I would like to have met Kit Lo but, alas, it wasn't to be. My one regret is that I did not have the opportunity to speak with more people. You all seem very interesting and I look forward to any more meetings in the future.