Hey all I am a 47 year old man, married to a wonderful lady named Sandi (13 years now) and a 6 (almost 7) year old son. I spent 20 years in the United States Navy and retired 31 Dec 2005. I am currently enrolled in the Alcohol and Drug Addiction Counselor program at Muller College, I have finished the classroom portion and am now serving my internship at Veteran Village San Diego, and it is Awesome.
- user since
- Thu Feb 7 2013 at 16:13:27 (5.4 years ago )
- last seen
- Sat Feb 9 2013 at 19:28:58 (5.4 years ago )
- level / experience
- 0 (Initiate) / 0
- mission drive within everything
- Helping the homless and addictied veterans who servied this great country and have been forgotten in the shuffle
- History, Addictio
- Retired US Navy, now a Alcohol and Drug Addiction Counsler Intern at Veterans Village of San Diego
- Don't Forget Those Who Have Served!!!!
- Send private message to duanedonecker