Friday - played hooky from work. Did nothing all day, read a book, Terry Goodkind's Stone of Tears, a Sword of Truth novel. I had been fighting some germs inside my body all week so figured what the hell. Plus, I had gone to a Face to Face show the night before, and didn't feel like being responsible and being tired all day. That night I went to a dance (lame!) with some friends. Bad 80's music for most of the night, then when we asked for something a little more current, got treated to one of Madonna's new songs from her new cowboy CD. Bleah.

Saturday was much better. Made a booty call on M. that was completely yummy and delicious. I brought my dinner over there cause I hadn't eaten in hours and I'm being really picky about food right now - I only want brown rice and vegetables. And maybe cheesecake. Anyway, started nuking it as we were chatting and then I looked in his eyes and kissed him. I have missed him so damn much. I stopped long enough to turn off the microwave. After I left his house, I went dancing at Orpheus. I had a good time.

Sunday was one of those days. I had no energy to spare. I wanted to do nothing. My house needs cleaning, my car needs to go into the shop, I had no idea where my ATM card is, and what did I do? Nothing. I didn't answer the phone, I didn't call anyone, and I just read the rest of my book. I hate these days. I can't tell if I'm doing something destructive or something necessary for my emotional well being. If I really think about it, I'd say it's destructive. But on the other hand, maybe I just need to be alone sometimes. I think the next time I'm having one of these days, even if the weather is bad, I will take the dog on a really long walk.