The term "condenser" is also an older word for a capacitor. Nowadays you will usually only see a capacitor referred to as a condenser when it's part of the ignition system for an internal combustion engine.

This is sort of similar to the days when vacuum tubes were sometimes referred to as valves, but as electronics became a more mature engineering field, the terminology became more standardized.