I am walking down the high street of my local town of Burton on Trent, its a saturday night and i am with a friend, the night is warm and im wearing my shirt which has a target on the side. The town is busy with people coming and going into different clubs and pubs.

As me and Sean walk down the street we notice a fight outside a chipshop called Turkishis. We go over and watch for a couple of minutes before procedding down to a new place. We walk for what seems like an eternity untill we reach the new club.

The name of the club was Cheers...

We go in and the club had a good right to be called cheers, it was exactly the same layout as the famous TV show with Ted Danson and Kelsey Grammer. I went up to the bar and ordered 2 pints of Stella and Sean went over to the slot machine. Everything was normal for a couple of hours we had a few drinks and met a few old friends from primary school, one being a girl called Lindsey.

I was looking at the clock the shorthand ticking its was to make 12am, the finally tick struck and a huge bang brought me Sean and the rest of the crowd to the floor.

Screams errupt from people within Cheers, i look at Sean blankly, Promptly another bang sent me crashing to the floor and then.. then blackness...

I came to and felt the back of my head, blood stained my finger tips, Sean explained to me that i was knocked by some glasses from the bar. I look around and take view of the current situation, candels light the once busy huslting load club, the front doors are blocked with rubble and rocks, i look at Sean and he nods

We were trapped...