Since I'm mostly killing E1 nodes -- clearing out the chaff
, as it were -- I'm going to keep track here, also, rather than dividing everything day by day.
how the hell do u get laid at 14?, leaving a nodeshell... this was, unfortunately, one of those cases wherein a nodeshell's better than what filled it.
things that a fetus would say if they could speak by siren. Maybe I just didn't get the joke... but apparently, neither did anyone else.
/. by fozzy. "If you like computers you should check out slashdot.org. I mean what site can be better thatn one that has an effect named after it.("/. effect") If you like Linux or other Unix-like operating systems you should definetly check out slashdot. I visit it everyday."
- Mozilla by Matx, aozilla, steelhawk.
- core by steelhawk.
- President George W. Bush by stoptheviolins. Node for the ages.
- QuickBASIC and QBASIC using Modular Structure, second edition by StormHunter: "The crappiest computer science textbook in the entire world. The only useful aspect of it is the ASCII chart in the appendix. (although some of it is wrong)"
- PHP by godsize: "The bright center of the universe." Er, what?
- Monty Python's Meaning of Life by godsize, nonsensical and no hardlinks.
- nature vs. nurture by Candy Quack: I really hate to kill one of someone's first writeups, but they didn't say anything at all that hadn't been said already in the node. Nothing.
- /dev/full by kaoslord: just be a symlink to Everything that should cover it
killed a whole bunch of kaoslord's crap
- these are not the droids you're looking for by ndrs (blank)
- Total Recall: Every WU was bad -- I had to leave a nodeshell. One was factually wrong, one was an unintelligable mess, and one was completely nonsensical. Update: Kesper North has produced a wonderful WU for this.
- Where do you want to go today? by dumptruck: I slogan that microsoft is useing to try and intice people into thinking that it is a quality operating sytem and that it doesn not freaze up on you at
random intervuls. comenly used by induhvidual. I don't want to go anywere i just what to use my computer
- the prince and the sea by maldoror00: a me-too WU.
- preppy by kang, llama by fredsan, for lack of content
- "I lived on day-old chocolate cocks for six months" by s_alanet: The phrase "I lived on day-old chocolate cocks for six months" has many, many very disturbing connotations, some of which become clear if a nurse says this to you.. And no hardlinks.
- The Problem with America Today by scoopa for lack of content/links.
- I actually, um, created, um, thefez. It's true. by shockr. No hardlinks, but more importantly, the writeup is absolutely unrelated to the title.
- boxing helena by tabs: Opinion without comment.
- Random acts of god by mighty kc
- "I don't have very much sex." by lovepop32: the people have spoken...
... the people have spoken
- althea, -9
- capoeirista, -9
- maori, -13
- ominian, -11
- spleen, -5
- spook machine, -8
- stuivi, -11
- worldonone, -5
- bliss by sailor: no hardlinks
- altoona by spui: purely subjective ("a shitty city")
If you want to know what I've cooled, well, the Page of Cool should help, ya know.
Here ends November.