Thank you, sleeping wolf!
Sleeping Wolf has provided us with a wonderful tool
NOT WORKING DUE TO SOME E2 CHANGES at http://3e.org/e2/eem.cgi
, which lets an Editor read one or more users' 50 lowest rated writeups all at once
, with a killer checkbox
by each one. When the page (a form
) is submitted, all the WUs that were checked are Killed.
This will allow us to remove a considerable amount of chaff from the nodegel.
- VAST quantities of garbage not worth my time to describe here.
- Dreams" the movie by bozon: There's a better writeup at Dreams, which has the advantage of not being typographically screwed.
- Several mediocre WUs at true love. The topic deserves better treatment.
- A handful by Shewholaughslast. Let's raise the bar a bit, shall we?
- A few dozen it's/its errors and broken links.
- The first WU in source code - trimmed it down to the basics, removed a not very illuminating side comment about open/closed, added some links.
- Added obvious hardlinks to Mohs hardness scale
In general, I don't feel it necessary to keep an exact log of every typo I fix or every HI THIS IS MY FIRST NODE, THIS IS NEAT. LATERZ, J0EN0D3R writeup I kill.