The first day of spring. I'm loving it. For one thing, it means winter's over. Now, here in Des Moines, we had 99 consecutive days of at least 1 inch of snow cover. Here, I'll say it again with some formatting so you'll pay attention: 99 days! That's a long time with a lot of snow. It got to be a little depressing, and of course, it was very cold most of that time. But we're finally snapping out of it. We got up to around 50 degrees (Fahrenheit) today. I wore shorts and a t-shirt. It was great.

Plus, I'm on spring break. Read: lots of free time. I finished Faith of the Fallen by Terry Goodkind today. I liked it. Then, I went and hung out with my friends. I got back home, and got on E2 after I ate dinner with my family.

So I get on with the full intention of writing a daylog. Problem is, it's only about 20 minutes until E2's day ends. So I have to wait. And now, I'm the first writeup on the page. It looks so damn opportunistic!

The one thing that sucks is that I am listening to the radio as I write this. I normally enjoy the radio, but I recently picked up some CD's I'd rather listen to. Why don't I? you may ask. Well, there's two reasons. a)My computer doesn't play enhanced CD's for some reason or another. This means I can't listen to Deftones' White Pony or TapRoot's Gift. These are both CD's I just bought within the last few weeks, both of which I really like. It kinda sucks. b)The left speaker on our computer doesn't work. Try listening to Vow by Garbage when one of your speakers is shot. It doesn't work. It's cool sometimes though, like on Eleanor Rigby by the Beatles. All you can hear is the string part. I play violin, so it's pretty nifty.

That's about it. Have a nice day.