user since
Tue Apr 30 2002 at 01:11:26 (22 years ago )
last seen
Sun Jun 1 2003 at 07:27:54 (20.9 years ago )
number of write-ups
5 - View dirtybunny's writeups (feed)
level / experience
0 (Initiate) / 21
mission drive within everything
quest for authenticity
specialties
annoying people with constant challenges and opinions
school/company
striving for my Phd next so i can teach at university
motto
to practice the responsible abuse of pleasure and the intermittent annihilation of human faculties
most recent writeup
Little Rock Reed
Send private message to dirtybunny

dear gawd a bio....err, alright then...i will ammend this as time goes on and i have a bloody clue what i'm doing...i am an underground DJ who is music obsessed...i am a critical criminologist and have spent a good deal of my life as an activist, student-cum-educator, and general annoyance to ignorance & mis-information where i find it...i am also a penal abolitionist and proponent of restorative justice...if it wasn't for a medical issue i would remain a vegetarian struggling to be vegan in the face of yummy yummy cheese...

i am also a film lover, specifically darker films, italian horror, yakuza, japanese and asian cinema, independent films, and celluloid strangeness all around...i collect odd toys and Godzilla merchandise, no doubt in an effort to give myself the childhood i didn't get and to remind myself that play at all ages is damned essential to being as close to whole as any of us can get...

this is perhaps why i have practiced fairly steady and responsible drug use since my earliest teenage years...i have a plethora of opinions hereabouts...

there is no such thing as truth; all is context...yes yes my post-modernism is showing...symbol is the conscious acknowledgement of the abscence of 'truth' in day to day life that requires some kind of working concept of 'truth'....or something like that *smirk*...

so yes, i am a deviant with purpose i suppose...and i quite like it that way... oh and i firebreathe and have lived in an igloo for a week that i made myself...i'm sure there's more but this'll do for now...

oh and a note re: my future nodes; i use the small i as opposed to the capitalized one out of choice...i may tend to write unconventionally to some degree but will attempt to adhere to certain standards with the exception of the use of the capitalized 'i'....however at this point i am beginning to believe this place is far too 133t for the likes of me and my Feminist standpoint epistemology....