Good with computers and such.
Ideas for Nodes:
"How to ship with UPS, and how not to ship"
"linux init methods/systems"
Cross-linked list beginning of write up:
First I would like to state that I have never heard of the data structure I am about to describe being reffered to as a "cross linked list", however, it does seem like a very fitting name and is/was just a shell of a node, so here goes....
A cross linked list a little hard to conceptualize, make sure you have brushed up on linked lists, self-referential structures, and doubly-linked lists.
- user since
- Fri Apr 11 2003 at 05:17:18 (15.4 years ago )
- last seen
- Mon Sep 6 2004 at 02:49:12 (14 years ago )
- level / experience
- 1 (Initiate)
- mission drive within everything
- Contribute to this Encyclopedia Galactic
- Portland State University
- most recent writeup
- Gourmet Macaroni and Cheese (idea)
- Send private message to deeznuts