I was going to get out of bed this morning when the love of my life left for work and leave shortly thereafter so I could make it in to my job early and hit a 12:30 Kickboxing class at Bally's. Har! I zonked right back out the minute he walked out the door. Another day started out with my classic failure.

Daisy had left me a voicemail at work. Needless to say, I didn't call her back, though she had also called twice yesterday. I made sure to at least write down the cellphone number. I figured I should at least be courteous even though I was still angry at her. Luckily for her, she got a hold of me around 2:30ish, and began to apologize profusely. She had suspected I was mad at her for being selfish, inconsiderate, dismissive, and all that good stuff. After grumbling a bit, of course I was going to accept her apology. She wanted to go sex toy shopping before she headed back to New Mexico, so we're off to do that this evening and perhaps do dinner and spend some time catching up. Alas, her flight is tomorrow so I probably won't get to snuggle with her tonight. It's for the best, I suppose.

After I spoke to Daisy, I called my newest male lover. Unexpectedly (though I should have seen it coming), he mentioned that his primary girlfriend is still uncertain of me because of a prior bad experience and that they agreed that he and I should take a step back and be friends, not lovers. I probably should have seen it coming, but I was in shock. Ouch. Of course, I still have him as a friend and we can still snuggle and kiss a bit, but I think I'm going to feel awkward around her. I'm quiet with her to begin with because I am shy, to a certain extent, but I tend to take a step back when I'm with both of them in general because their relationship does come first, and I don't want to wedge my way in, I want to be accepted.

The situation has been a dash complicated from the start since I'm not attracted to his girlfriend, and not interested in them as a couple...just him. She and I do get along and have simliar values, beliefs and drives, but that might not be enough to get me in the door. *sigh* I like him a lot, and I also tend to be a fairly physical person. Limits suck. The possibility that she may not ever be comfortable with me as a secondary lover to him really worries me.

I'm actually working on my resume, and my cubemate Erika is compiling a list of temp agencies. We're both out of jobs next Friday, though she's gonna be away at an actor's training and mass audition event in LA inbetween ending this one and finding something else. I'm inclined to try temping at night. We'll see what happens.

My T-shirt today says "Hooters Girls Dig Me" and I find I have the balls to ask the question that shouldn't be asked: What else could possibly happen to top this day off?