This is me. Welcome to my node....
ZX81, 4MHz CPU, NTSC video, membrane keyboard, and 2Kbytes of memory.
Liberating electronic components from printed circuit boards and wishing them a new and happier life.
Wires, nuts, and bolts
The electric bill
To develop a refreshing caffeinated cold fusion power source in a can
- user since
- Thu Jan 21 1999 at 15:06:10 (23.3 years ago )
- last seen
- Thu Apr 16 2009 at 13:13:33 (13.1 years ago )
- number of write-ups
- 13 - View dattaway's writeups (feed)
- level / experience
- 0 (Initiate) / 125
- mission drive within everything
- eat all the cherries
- eating cherries and power pellets
- Southwire, where we make wire
- all good things come to an end. Then you suck.
- most recent writeup
- Information Pirates
- Send private message to dattaway