eating steak (cut in little circles...) with evevning primrose oil for dipping in a basement with 3 strange older men, Steve is one of them, but he is much older, michaelangelo is there too... but he leaves to go talk about gambling to some man in a booth, and his steak gets cold. The 3rd man disappears..

i walk down a hallway, that is the hallway to my elementary school, but it has soooo many more doorways than it ever did before...

there is this church, someone is getting married down the hall, so i park my volkswagen bug (maroon) and do a semi-poor park job... the women gawk at me as i run away from the church.. telling me that i will regret my park job later...

Tracy and a bunch of women are there... calling me Satan and saying that I am scary... they are yelling at me because i do not need a man. They are yelling and screaming insults. Tracy says some things that are wicked with her sharp tongue, i run down the hallway back again, away from those people... She says how do you think you will ever GET anyone? I Screamed, "you IDIOT! you can never HAVE ANYONE! ALL YOU HAVE IS YOURSELF! MORON GIRL!" They all hate me, and it feels good. Then Tracy runs after me.. i scamper down the hall to go retreive paino music that isn't mine that I have to return... and then Tracy is behind me, and glares at the back of my neck, and slams a door and disappears.. I run off to go back to the cirucular steak dinner in the basement with a wet cement floor and the smell of mildew. Steve is there, and i drop something. He asks if he can have his pony tail holder back, i give him the brown pony tail holder. it was all about his pony tail holder. All this pain.

"i wanna know why the monsters that hurt you don't look like those things that we battled so long ago" -Belly, Theif