Voted off the island this week: dannye.

Still left on the island:
knifegirl, jessicapierce, ideath, Deborah909, moJoe, dem bones, theFez, nate, and Uberfetus.

Anonymous Pull Quote from remaining survivor:

"Can you say, 'Old and in the Fucking Way?' It just got to be so damn obvious that the senile bastard couldn’t pull his weight out of his festering underpants. I know it’s hot out here, but do you realize that it only makes it hotter for all of us if you sit there and bitch and whine all day about it? I don’t know how many teeth this geriatric pus-pile still had in his mouth, but he sure could flap those goddamned gums of his when it wasn’t going his way.

"I think all of us had just about had it up to the gullet with things like, 'When I was your age, sonny,' and, 'I told you so, whippersnapper.' The worst thing about the old fart, though, was that he thought he could be cool. You know, like somebody like me? Give me a clue club and let me go whack the Depends off that wheezing geezer before he gets on that boat, OK?

"I guess the one thing that really pushed me over the edge was him continuing to call my hairstyle a buzz cut. Couldn’t he see the flowing locks of pure man-energy, just 'cause I had it tied in a pony tail? I guess you’re eyesight ain’t too good when you get in your 70’s.

"Well, good riddance to the overbearing Alzheimer’s patient. I think I can see the light at the end of this tunnel, now. I’m gonna win this damn thing and collect what’s rightfully been mine ever since we landed on this pile of shit rock.

"Call my boss and tell him I won’t be in for the late shift tonight, Baby!"


Last Week. Next Week.