I went to my friend Joe's house and he had an idea of going to some concert that was taking place in Weslaco. I said, "Sure, why not?" Before we left, however, I called up cp to see if she could go with us. She ended up not going in which an interesting conversation came up involving what defines a nerd and a geek. Anywho, Joe and I left to the concert.

We got there a little earlier and decided to drive around for a bit and talk. I ended up driving close to my work and I thought, "Hey, my friend Rosalie told me that she lives by here, maybe I can find her car." I ended up finding her car and sat inside my own wondering if I should get down. "Just get down dude." Joe said. I figured, "Why not? We haven't talked in months."

I got off the car and rang the doorbell. I saw Rosalie coming towards the door, I ducked behind her door. She opened up and I believe that she was pretty shocked to see me there. I mean I haven't talked to her in months and then *poof* I'm ringing her doorbell. She immediately walked outside with us and sat down on her porch (which made me smile). Joe and I sat down as well. She and I talked for what seemed like twenty minutes, but in reality was an hour and a half. It's just so funny around her, she always says the kookiest things. It was an odd little experience talking to her again. We just messed around like we always used to, talking about stupid stuff that have no relevance to anything in general. On my way out I got her number, and she got mine.

Joe and I went back to the concert and had learned that two of the four bands had already played. While there I saw an old friend of mine that i hadn't seen in a long time. Her name is Liz Loy. She is/was the best friend of my ex girlfriend Ruby. It was so funny because we just picked up where we last left off, messing around like we always do. While the bands were playing we were pretending to have our own private, but gentle, mosh pit. It was so funny watching her take pictures of the bands. I always laugh when I see people take pictures. Their face scrunches up so much to just look into one peephole. I don't know, maybe its just me.

Later on in the show, doof walked in. I had seen him earlier but didn't go and talk to him. I still didn't talk to him. I just watched him be all stupid in some three person mosh pit and his little faery dances. I think he's a fag and just doesn't know it.

Afterwards Joe and I dropped off a couple of our friends who lied to their parents. "Naughty naughty girls," I told them. I made them listen to Madonna on the way to their house, I love Madonna....but they didn't.

After we dropped off our friends we went to the city park and just got off and layed down on the benches. We talked for a long while, mostly me. See my life has been real fucked up lately. It involves a lot of angst towards friends and loved ones. I guess I'm just PMSing in some weird guy way. I ended up taking Joe home around one and went home myself.