It started off with a friend of mine and myself in a loading truck. We were discussing about who was going to talk to the head guy and who was going to look out. Eventually I won and got to look out. In my jacket pocket I carried a pistol while in my other two hands I carried an uzi and a desert eagle .50. The place we were at was like an old Spanish mansion, it was dirty only because there was no grass.

I hid behind these two pillars with my uzi and dester eagle in hand. One of the guards saw me and started shooting. So naturally, I shot back, my first gun of choice was the uzi. I saw the bullets spray a wall next to him, I missed. I hid back behind the pillar and heard him shoot. After he stopped I peeked back out and shot again, this time there were two of them. I sprayed the air with the uzis bullets and hit one, I watched a red line form from where the bullets hit. I hid again behind the pillar and heard the first one continue shooting at me. After he stoped I peeked out again, the uzi ran out of bullets so I shot at him with the pistol, I missed. I threw the uzi down to the floor and grabbed the pistol from my pocket, the guard shot and stopped. I peeked back out, this time there was a man and a woman running from the other side of where the guard was. The woman, out of nowhere, starts shooting at me. I sighed thinking, "Why oh why?" and shot one bullet with each pistol in unison. She clutched her throat and fell. I hid again behind the pillar and decided to get up and try to back off some. As I was backing out the guard was running towards my direction. He saw me and jumped so close to me that when I shot upwards I was afraid that I would also shoot my ear off. He fell dead. The man that was first running with the woman appeared again and I shot him twice in the stomach.

I got back into the truck and waited for my friend.