I was talking to clearpebbles on the phone and she said that she had my slingshot and she will bring it to me. We hung up and I heard the doorbell about twenty seconds later. I thought, "Man that was fast." I opened the door and there is my friend JP, it seems as though he needs to work on my computer. I say, "Sure."

I went to the bathroom to do my business (no the bed was not wet when I woke up) and I heard the doorbell again. I washed my hands and walked to the living room to see who it was. JP had already answered the door and I heard him talking to clearpebbles.

"What's that?" JP asked. "You brought a slingshot?"

"JP, go to the room," I said and walked out closing the door.

I walked on to my porch and clearpebbles was waiting at the end of my roof. I walked over to her and there was my slingshot in her hand. I got real close to her and grabbed it. Our faces were about an inch apart now and I reached out to kiss her. And her being the tease that she is, allowed me to touch her lips with mine but then backed away. "GRRR," I thought.

So I tried again and she did yet the same thing so I now had her sweater in both of my hands. "Come on," I said and I started lightly pushing her towards the brick wall. She pushed with me and I tried to kiss her yet again and yet again she teased me.

Now she was pushed up against the brick wall and I tried to kiss her, success! I stopped kissing her and then we looked at each other, our faces this time about two inches away and she reached to kiss me. I teased her and backed away. She does a 360 and now my back is to the wall. She tried to kiss me again and I said, "Naw aw aw." And turned my face.

That's all I remember of the dream, quite interesting actually.