A powerful song/rap by the artist Remedy, (the stage name of Jewish hip-hop artist Ross Fuller). Remedy is an associate of the Wu-Tang Clan. This song appears on The Swarm Vol. 1, an album by Wu-Tang Killa Bees. It is also on Remedy's solo album The Geniune Article.

The song is a cry of anger and outrage at the horror of the Holocaust. It is also a plea - never forget those lost to tragedy. Not only the 6,000,000 Jews who perished at the hand of the Nazis, but any victims of any tragedy. We must bear witness for all those who no longer can, and tell the world Never Again!

"An epic hip-hop song about the Holocaust, which incorporates Hatikvah as well as traditional Jewish music, prayers and even sound bites from the movie Schindler’s List." - The Jerusalem Report

The chorus, in my mind, emphasizes the message that this song is supposed to convey. So here it is:

Never again shall we march like sheep to the slaughter

This refers to the common attitude that the Jews went to their deaths quietly. This is not true in all cases. See Warsaw Uprising.

Never again shall we sit and take orders

Again, a reference to the passivity of the victims.

Stripped of our culture
Robbed of our name (never again)
Raped of our freedom and thrown into the flames (never again)

The Jews were dehumanized by the Nazis, and everything was taken from them. Often they were told that they had no names, merely an identification number on their uniform, or tattooed on their arm.

Forced from our families, taken from our homes
Moved from our God then burned of our bones

Their religion was turned into a mockery, and their end was in the crematoria.

Never again, never again
Shall we march like sheep to the slaughter (never again)
Leave our sons and daughters

Families were ripped apart. Men and women separated, children taken from their parents.

Stripped of our culture
Robbed of our name (never again)
Raped of our freedom and thrown into the flames (never again)
Forced from our families, taken from our homes
Moved from our God and everything we own (never again)

We cannot remain silent in the face of any tragedy. The human race has a tremendous capacity to forget its past. The remaining generations cannot allow this to happen. Never Again tries to teach that lesson by enumerating the horrors.