2.5 x 1011
This is a classic example of a Fermi Problem. Given the following known pieces of information:
- Surface Area of earth = 4 π r2= 5x1014m2
- Terran biomass = 5x1018 moles
- Proportion of biomass that is Jesus: 1.6 x 10-15.
- Daily consumption: 250 moles x Jesus proportion * Avogadro's number.
Things which were ignored because they were inconvenient
- Density distribution of Jesus' remains (Is 2000 years enough time to do complete distribution?)
- Jesus' daily excretions for 33 years (The question isn't "how many atoms of Jesus' feces," after all :). --Azure Monk