Hello, oldest friend Behr here who has felt up your goblins in many of the E2 Christmas Party events around the globe as we push towards an active membership of ONE MILLION NODERS by 2001 estimates.

I get so freakin' horny at those Christmas parties when the ninjagirls would come onto the dance floor and do many awkward and senseless dance routines they learned from watching weak ass movies about aliens and science (which is completely false all the time - this has been proven MANY FUCKING TIMES so shut the fuck up, creeper. Thank you). Amen.

One of the reasons I am running for president in 2024 is because of my horniness. No woman is allowed to refuse the President of the United States according to a document that was very similar to the Constitution in several different ways, but was reliable even without sources. I gave that paper an A+.

Do you get freakin' horney at the Annual E2 Christmas Party or is it just me? I have a non-scientific type associate who does surgery in ways that leave people worse off than before. I love watching them wake up with their bodies TOTALLY FUCKED UP while we non-medically trained expert doctors take care of everything. God I am so hard right now it bleeds. Is pouring blood coming out of the penis and rectum at the same time bad?

One of the things I fondly remember from the 1970s when everything was perfect for absolutely everyone all the time was what was called for in a document I looked at briefly that looked like the Constitution in some ways was that I indeed took this as absolute proof of things involving several different matters pertaining to this and that I am well above average intelligence and on another level from where you are. Does this clarify three or more things for you? I hope so. This also serves to repudiate science and show why castration of any individuals who get involved with science or math (all forbidden as is called for that Constitution type document I found in a wine cellar in Italy in 1941 when I bitch slapped the enemy where it hurts and almost saved the German cause). Enough said. You accept the truth now. Everything changes. New truth. Old truth, not so good. We can agree on this. 

Do you want to meet me in a room and play spin the bottle with the lights off and completely trust my judgment? I'd like to give it a try. Call me. I'd love to gnaw on certain bits of you long, long time. How about it, sailor? Ready to rumble with Elliott Gould's second girlfriend's third cousin twice removed who has a skin disease?

Please. Meet me in a "room." I look forward to it. Wanna play ball, scarecrow. Don't play with fire. You sicken me in many ways. Stop being a bittersweet taste in everyone's mouth.

Behr (Friend)