Well, your good and loyal friend Behr has been arrested again. Apparently liberalism, disease of, has taken root in the Fatherland because they lack the First Amendment and don't have free speech. They said they had issues with the things I said in my ethical lecture today and that some of what I said violated laws. I am beside myself. Not physically but in a very real sense - this is a popular expression used in America for many years - Are you American? Have you ever been American? I have.

This time when they called my good friend Angela, she told them to put me on the phone. She gave me a scolding like you wouldn't believe. And I usually don't take lip from a woman but she is my get out of jail free card and as often as I get arrested on fake news type charges I need that in my back pocket (popular expression introduced into the American lexigraph in the 1930s).

I was released but Angela said I had a "gag order" on me against speaking in public due of lack of First Amendment In Germany. The Fuhrer will introduce it when I help him take form in this world again. It is not an issue at this time.

Angela also berated me (another form of yelling, at) over the tunneling being done by hairless ass weasel (notable figure in this adventure which has gone from Old Baltimore to Bavaria to Russia and to the Ukraine and then back to Bavaria - magical! Great). She told me just to go up with the tourists and get off at the top and the guards would have their instructions. Peace be with him and with your foreheads.

Really great. Really great.

So, we'll get some beans in our bellies and drink some beers while taking advantage of drunk local women for pleasure in sick ways that way are aware of and have seen in movies. Tomorrow we will go up to that big house way up there that-a-ways as they used to say on the hit television series The Waltons - currently available on several streaming platforms - this announcement placed in return for financial considerations negotiated with the Everything Development Company and its shell corporations (in 3D).

Things seemed "all set" (internet kiddie slang) when I was putting my knockwurst and beans on the fire I'd built in the Bavaria wilderness when a group of eight or nine men, with shaved heads and tattoos all over their bare chests and noggins came into our camp. Yes, their noggins. If you don't like that word, I will tell you what I told my grandmother when she left the five dollars out of my card on my 40th birthday, "Fuck you."

They pushed the Dutch boys to the ground and kept yelling out Das Boot! over and over before grabbing me and forcing me into a panel van (made by BMW - a quality German manufacturer of quality American automobiles) and then driving me to a cave.

We went into this dark cave and the tattoo boys lit torches and pushed me ahead while yelling out, "Das Boot!" again. My face whacked right the fuck off some of the cave walls on this harrowing journey. We finally came out in a little room with a television and a chair. I was told to sit and the television was turned on. I didn't notice what the manufacturer was. If this information is THAT important to you then I will tell you what I told my grandmother when she stopped working and starting living off the government dole, "Fuck you!"

I would like you to know that I have chosen five noders from amongst my most best friends and they will be visited by the reformed in this world Fuhrer. You are advised NOT to have another person or animal in or near your bed. They will be slaughtered like diseased animals in a plague-prone country and that's no bowl of malarky. No doubt. No doubt. No doubt. Get off the stick and do it already America make if happen for the people who matter but for some reasons Oh Lord I cannot teach these people to understand the work that needs to be done. This false doctor (medical science - one rung below astrology in the normal person's worldview) told me I have an impacted bowel for going on thirty years. Her niece will be enjoying her right arm as part of her soup at dinner this evening. The rest is being sold to a Chinese restaurant supply house. She has been taught a very important lesson and no more classes are being offered.

One of the things we learn in business school is that if a person defies you, then you send a car for them. Families don't see those people again. The First Amendment works. This is evidence. They need to allow it in Germany is what I am saying. They need to look into getting a First Amendment thing going on here.

They put a tape in the VCR (a new form of watching movies in the privacy of your own home to facilitate easier masturbation during "hot scenes") and it was a movie called Das Boot. I was told to watch it while they went somewhere. I agreed and so now I must stop writing and watch the movie.

My friends.