I was also approached.

Yesterday, standing outside the market, an unfortunate incident occured involving me shatting in my pants. It was awful and I sent an emergency call to the noders to come to my aid with napkins.

For hours I stood there, the unfortunate incident becoming a very disquieting feeling and for the first time in my life I began to cry.

To note, I am a man and I have always been a strong man, but this was very upsetting to me.

And then I was approached.

"Are you okay?" she asked.

"There was an unfortunate incident..."

"Hold your head up high," she told me as a bright light surrounded her. She tapped me on the arm with a bottle of Aloe Vera and my eyes were suddenly opened. I saw (with eyes open now) that much of what I have always believed was wrong. My reliance on violence, murder, and the general enslavement of the people were not good values. These were terrible values, these values I have always treasured, and I needed to make a change.

"Who are you?" your friend Behr asked the woman.

"Abby... Abby..." she said before promising not to kill me.

"You have opened my eyes," I told her. "I have stopped crying."

"Behr, you died when you removed all your internal organs and threw them in a wastebasket. Medical science was correct."

"It was?" And then I realized IT WAS. How could I have been so wrong? This was truly eye opening! I had no idea what was happening to me, because then Abby took my hand and we began to drift upwards towards the clouds, and the clouds opened and I was taken through a field of clouds and people were smiling.

Shit was weird. I don't think we're in Philadelphia any longer.

My friends.