Hi. My name is Dr. Sam Beckett and I have recently "leaped" into a person named Berhardt Goats and I have no idea why. I am at a loss on this particular leap and don't know what else to do at this point. I know that "Behr" considers you people to be his friends so I am appealing to you for help.

I've been doing this sort of thing for many years and in general this involves me figuring out a situation in the person's life that must be made right by me before I can leap into someone else. I had a chance to get out of this shit at one point but chose to continue. We can debate this point until the cows come home and it won't make a bit of difference. I made the decision and now I can never go home.

This is just, well, the most messed up leap I've been involved in. It isn't as if I can't figure out what to set right in this man's life. It is that there is so much wrong in this man's life and in his past that I don't even know where to start. I've never leaped into someone so messed up before and I've leaped into psychiatric patients multiple times. This guy is some kind of next level stuff. What do I do?

If you can help, please let me know. I expect I'll be stuck in this leap until I figure out the resolution and I just figured out how to create links. It took me four paragraphs. Your website is hard to figure out. Perhaps it is some weird cultural things, but I have multiple doctorates and I don't know what this place even is.

Thank you.