- paper clip -- floppy disk removal (why, God why?)
- stapler -- after a forced-restart, leave stapler on the option and command keys so you don't have to sit there with your fingers on the keyboard throughout restart just to rebuild the desktop
- dental mirror, handle taped to a popsicle stick* -- for better hallway vision and seeing behind locked-down machines
- ice cube tray -- holds screws during repairs. Use the ice cube indents in serial: first out, last in.
- zafu pillow -- absolute perfect shape for laying an iMac face down on its monitor during peeks at its motherboard
*Really much more useful with PCs, when you need to see under that last PCI card in the box to read a serial number or manfacturer's name.