Yes, you may grovel at my car now.

All these weeks of excitement and saving money like a badass finally paid off in the form of a 2001 Honda Prelude. No longer will my day logs be a jumble of "fscking auto hates me, took me three times to start and there is an oil spill the size of Mexico underneath my car, and now the check engine light is going on, they said they fixed it a month and a half ago, WHY THE HELL AM I OVERHEATING?!?!?!?!"

Because I am now the proud owner (if you do not count the bank) of a sports car.

And the others said noooooo she is just being bipolar again...all up and happy and damn convinced that she is going to buy a new car, she's 22 years old, who has that cash?

I do.

Yeah, I am a money-saving wizard. I upheld the household for eight months on $10.58 an hour when SO was looking for a job and playing Playstation. I know when to spend and when not to spend, and how to make my credit card companies very happy. I know how to carry a balance and pay large amounts to them every other month so that they like me a lot and said "Yes, give this girl 8.25% on that loan." I keep records of all bills paid and if it is not neatly filed away, damn sure it is in a pile on the bookcase ready to be filed when I feel like it.

That's my car. Don't touch the paint. See that car over there in the parking lot? Awful nice huh? It's mine. I have a sunroof. I have 200 horsepower. I have VTEC. I have six speakers that are not blown, and I have a gas gauge that works. I have oil that says inside the car. It's mine, all mine....

....in 60 months.