The piece of lightweight cardboard or, more rarely, paper, that forms the cover of a paperback book. The single piece of cardboard wraps around the book, protecting it, thus the name. The term is most commonly used in descriptions of used books, such as "Nice copy of this edition, wraps good, with some light scuffing and wear to corners".