You will Need:
1. Freshly ground coffee beans. (Espresso grind: Number 7 at Atomic Coffee
2. Espresso machine. (Breville 4 cup)
3. Milk (Soy or cow: Vitasoy
4. Beaker (Goes with 2: For frothing milk)
5. (Coffee sugar) (Larger crystals than raw sugar
6. Water (Save some for afterwards)
7. Commuter mug
Directions: Brew for four cups. Pour approx 1/2 tbsp sugar into the mug. Pour espresso - should be straight off the machine. Stir. Pour milk into beaker - start with one quarter. Froth milk until beaker is 70% full. Pour over espresso. Fill mug with milk if nescessary. Stir.
I call this an eightball because it is four double shots of espresso. Definately make this at home because even if you can explain it to a barista it's probably going to cost you $8. Have a drink of water immediately afterwards: you may wish to brush your teeth.
See also: Singularity Coffee
Milk Plus Vellocet