I'm a Senior History major, Psychology Minor at Fordham University. I graduate in May. I started here in August 2001.
History is very important in my life, and not just because it is my major.
Psychology is very important to me as well, for personal reasons.
Marymount School of New York (1988-1999)
Northfield Mount Hermon School aka NMH (1999-2001)
Marymount Manhattan College (non degree visiting student for two classes) (2001)
I'm currently employed by a New York City tutoring company.
I've been a summer employee of Johns Hopkins University Center for Talented Youth (CTY), and also a former CTY student. I was a student there in 1996, 1997, and 1998 all first session in different sites. I've worked for two different sites in 2002, 2003, and 2004 both sessions.
Music and theater are two of the most important aspects of my life. I have a tendency to think in song lyrics, especially those from musicals.
- user since
- Mon Nov 8 2004 at 16:57:09 (13.2 years ago )
- last seen
- Thu Nov 11 2004 at 19:14:42 (13.2 years ago )
- level / experience
- 0 (Initiate) / 0
- History, Psychology, Photography, Education, Theater, Drama, Music, Broadway, New York, Literature, Science Fiction, Fantasy
- Fordham University
- I will answer that when my mind stops spinning like a broken carosel
- Send private message to caroljoy