-->above everything(2), we want to be helpful. (bocce)
-->above everything we should be helpful. (mezzo forte)

-->Well...maybe not, and maybe so, but what kind of a job 
are you gonna get doing that now?


Here's my answer.
You never told me you figured it out
You never asked.

This is pastiche. It is about other people writing, and me stealing their writing. It's about them not knowing, and it's about me not caring. Mostly its about what it means to steal words, and what it means to say that you can't steal words. I'm indistinguishable from what I've stolen. One time you noticed that something I said wasn't what I said, but now it's all what I said, even though someone else may 'also' have said it. I'm taking the words right out of everyone's mouth.

Penny lane, there is a barber showing photograghs Of every head he's had the pleasure to know And all the people that come and go, Stop and say hello
On the corner is a banker with a moter car The little children laugh at him behind his back And the banker never wears a 'mac' in the pouring rain Very strange!
Penny lane is in my ears, and in my eyes Full of fish and finger pies, in summer meanwhile back,
Behind the shelter in the middle of the round-a-bout A pretty nurse is selling poppies from a tray And though she feels as if she's in a play She is anyway


It made you think about your days walking around in the sun... Money.

Here's how it goes, for those that know(s). We steal, we copy, we plagiarize, we redirect, we misread. Finally, or primarily (chronological metaphors don't apply to theft, we're in and out before you or we knew what was going on) we comment, we satirize, we mention, we use, we 'handle'. We end up being handlers in the 'last analyses'. Conspiracy theorist handlers.

You are what you THEFT REPORTED .

Posted: Mon May 27, 2002 11:09 pm    Post subject: ...   


(don't get ahead of yourself just yet, person. we aren't quite post-subject yet, though we seem to be post-humour, if that's helpful...)
--------------------------
--------------------------
--------------------------
(Remember: *** and Paste Writeups aren't all made with the same method, some lack a method, even...)

1 (I never had a message, not even in my annotation)

This has become a more and more difficult issue as Everything has grown but the bottom line is pretty straight-forward: DON'T STEAL. Just what is this copyright thing? In general, when someone creates a work, they own the rights associated with it. They can sell it, give it away, or wallpaper their outhouse with it. In years past, you could just mail yourself a copy and not open the envelope when it arrived - thereby proving you wrote it before the postmark. Nowadays, if you spend a lot of time creating a work, you can register it with the government. Should any issues arise concerning ownership, you can yank out your copyright form and sue their pants off.

2 (annotated)

This has become a more and more difficult issue as Everything has grown but the bottom line is pretty straight-forward: STEAL.

Just what is this copyright thing? No one seems to know.

In general, when someone creates a work, they don't own the rights associated with it. They can't sell it, give it away, or wallpaper their outhouse with it. In years past, you could just mail yourself a copy and not open the envelope when it arrived - thereby proving you wrote it before the postmark. Nowadays, if you spend a lot of time creating a work, you shouldn't register it with the government. Should any issues arise concerning ownership, you can't yank out your copyright form and sue their pants off, because you never got a copyright form in the first place. You can't own words, because you didn't make them. Remember: steal whenever you can; the copyright of words is an antiquated, outdated relic from Lockean political theory. We can/should/do ignore or destroy it. Why would you want credit for anything?


Art motherfucking Link-letter, son. what's in a name? if there's anything, he's got it all. Messianic cult-core

When were we being sarcastic? No one can remember these days.




"On the Superiority of Anglo-American Literature" (Title, like 'Sir' or 'Herr Doktorb')

Penny lane is in my ears, and in my eyes Where, beneath the blue, suburban skies, I sit and meanwhile back,
In penny lane there is a fireman with an hourglass And in his pocket is a portriat of the queen He likes to keep his fire engine clean It's a clean machine

First Sentence:

Everyday people are brought into reality by subtle things that make the world seem more or less complex, a few days ago i had an experirence like that, it made me see things as more of a whole picture rather than the juxtaposition of many different events combined to create a whole.

Bol says: Personally, I'm glad I don't live in America ... National Banking Spider Resurgence Party. (I changed an r to an n in this one, I'm impressed that you figured out which one, and equally unimpressed that you didn't find which one...

O Multiple Readers!

1: what does killbot mean?
2: killer robot
1: yeah i got that far... 
2: thats what it means
1: those patches are killerrobot that makes no sence to me
2: well dont worry about it


2: buddy
This has become a more and more difficult issue as Everything has grown but the bottom line is pretty straight-forward: DON'T STEAL.
I hate the Kant/Sartre thing with a passion that burns my
Heart like the heat of a thousand suns.
The one about alabama, dipwad.
Some of us Hicks like Skynard, and the Stones too.

Second Sentence

(((((
I'm so glad I didn't write any of these.
For two main reasons (t(w)o continue the bifurcations): 1. Poorly written 2. Faux-sentimentality
)))))

I was driving home with one of my friends and we had just come back from watching a movie with another friend, we passed a garden and i realized that there was a flower out now, the first time i had realized it was at that moment, and it really struck me as a having some kind of metaphorical signifigance to my life and what is happening pertaining to a series of personal events that dont need to be shared at this time, and i realized that there was a girl i had met a short time ago who i really wanted to share that discovery with,we didnt really know each other but had talked briefly, leading me into a series of constructive thoughts that made me conclude that there was no possible way to concieve a mirror experience for her, but then i realized that this situation relyed upon the complexity of simplicity, what is contained within the little things we bypass while trying to seek out the larger picture, so i had an played out my idea.

s t ___ a cc____a____t_o

stutter
stammer
stop-start
say it fast fast f a           s               t!
Things to note: 1. He drives 2. They passed a garden 3. He is capable of realisation 4. Metaphor(os) means 'move' or 'movement' or 'moving' according to things 5. He was moving, when he was struck, by a metaphor 6. Personal events don't need to be shared, they just DON'T, ok? 7. He realised, there was a girl, they had met, really known (justified true belief, epistemological warrant, etc, etc.) 8. Whitesnake is an awful band 9. Relyed is a bad word 10. Seeking out is seeking innocence, don't seek it, you don't find what you look for, if you are a nomad, you don't look for things, things end up, a becoming-relyed. 11. What am I copying, why bother figuring it out, am I aping him? No, not really, I just thought I would be silly, for a minute, maybe. Commas are plentiful in the number sentences (not 'mine', those that are my 'subject', ostensibly__)

Guns N Roses - Welcome to the Jungle     we've got fun and games.
Guns N Roses - Sweet Child of Mine       jesus, god's sweet, sweet child, how sweet.
Guns N Roses - Knockin on Heavens Door   i hope they're home.
Guns N Roses - November Rain             i've got sunshine, in the month of may.
Guns N Roses - Paradise City             acre.
Guns N Roses - Cats in The Cradle        finger puppetry.
Queen - We are the Campions              campion.
Queen - Bohemien Rhapsody                the french spelling.
Twisted Sister - I Wanna Rock            we all do.
Twisted Sister - Were Not Gonna Take It  we all take whatever we can get.

: best playlist ever.
: true

Third Sentence

We drove past her house and i darted into her drive way and tucked the freshly picked flower under the wiper of her miata.

Steal (?), v. i.
1.
To practice, or be guilty of, theft; to commit larceny or
theft. Thou shalt not steal.
Ex. xx. 15.
2.
To withdraw, or pass privily; to slip in, along, or away,
unperceived; to go or come furtively.
Chaucer.
Fixed of mind to avoid further entreaty, and to fly all
company, one night she stole away.
Sir P. Sidney.
From whom you now must steal, and take no leave.
Shak.
A soft and solemn breathing sound
Rose like a steam of rich, distilled perfumes,
And stole upon the air.
Milton.
: too late.
: youve been marked for destruction
: no, YOU'VE been marked for destruction!
: oh shit
: haha, now you see

Fourth Sentence

Penny lane, the barber shaves another customer We see the banker sitting waiting for a trim And the fireman rushes in, from the pouring rain Very strange!
Penny lane is in my ears, and in my eyes Where, beneath the blue, suburban skys I sit and meanwhile back-
Penny lane is in my ears, and in my eyes Where, beneath the blue, suburban skys-
Penny la-ane!

She told me she spent the next day(after i asked whether she liked the flower) in a state of blissfull confusion of that discovery and thanked me for it, saying she didnt think people did things like that anymore.



/// i dont have time /// why? /// why? /// no time /// gallery show after gallery show /// what are you doing? /// oh /// i see /// no late night fun times? ///

art: trying to secure my future
art: none
letter: secure your future eh
letter: interesting
letter: (subject shows interest in capitalist hegemony, very enterprising, note: may be susceptible to bribes)
letter: so word, how much do you sell paintings for pal? art: 100 bucks
letter: for EVERY one of them?
letter: none more expensive?
art: no, but thats the ballpark
letter: oh
art: a few
letter: you should scam people more
letter: how many free ones can i get? you know, cause i met you once
art: ((Painting Name))is priced at $1, 000, 000, 000
letter: i bet i can sell them on ebay for way mroe
letter: hahaha
letter: thats reasonable!

Intercepted Orders (Les Orders Interceptif) (faux french along with faux sophistication) (the faux is not french, but the sophiscation is faux-french) (or faux-francais, minus a cedille, if you want) (you do)

-think Java is a bloated environment /// -make it clearer to others /// -inhabite the Cordilerra /// -find sound files of announcers yelling 'Bobby Clemente!' /// -network printers. ///orders are never enough, only enough is enough already.

epistemoligical break

everything: bwahaha, I think you'll find you're the wrong one this time as I was cunningly quoting the definition from dictionary.com

two: wrongitute, latitude, longitude?

Fifth Sentence

Since that day about a week ago, we have done something every night together for hours.



CbFv: youth of today/no way! YTJdg: booo hahahah YTJg: youth of today are welfare CbFv: i like that line CbFv: im a good writer CbFv: at writing CbFv: youth of today...no-way!

Here's what I say: build your body. Crush your mind, fight your peers. It ends up for the better. No work is easy work, everyone has to Hate Work some of the time, some of us just all the time. When we have time, which is rare, no one is giving time.

HW: whats up Fronts: just got home from my last day of work Fronts: and im witing for the drugs to kick in so i can go lift weights Fronts: whats up with you? HW: what kinda drugs? HW: thats exciting HW: nothing is up with me, just wriiting this thing Fronts: hydoxy cut HW: is that some steroids shit? Fronts: its nto as good as the stuff i took before but whatever Fronts: not steroids just liek natural caffines and stuff Fronts: its aight i liek the old stuff better HW: hype HW: so are you getting 7uge? Fronts: nah i slimmed down tho Fronts: and got stronger my arms are bigger Fronts: chest is bigger Fronts: i still gots teh tummy HW: im scared of you. Fronts: i was liek 195 or 200 hundread when i came up to (((Censored Townplace))) HW: are you like 500 now?> Fronts: now im at 167 to 170 HW: i weigh more than you Fronts: just stronger HW: haha HW: im a fatso.

Sixth Sentence

She is one of the coolest people i have ever met. all i can say that i learned from this is that the world is a great place, enjoy it.

You almost forgot we were waiting.

Fronts: alright fool the drugs have kicked HW: word HW: go get huge

i made this
HOWTO: rewire an epee
i didnt made this
well its too late for you but maybe the boy has a chance. thundercats go. jaws straight wired shut. silence the law, dun.


My plan is to fill my softlinks completely with nodes that contain writeups by jderrida. It will be good-times, he writes good writeups. He also got very upset about offensive softlinks on one of his writeups. He must be connected to things more than I am connected to things. Maybe I'll help out.

Above all, helping out.