do what I say, not what I take




OCCIDENT

























Deuce 'em tubz...

Let's get this party started wrong!


                      Do what I say.


    Men say they know many things;
    But lo! they have taken wings,—
    The arts and sciences,
    And a thousand appliances;
    The wind  that blows
    Is all that any body knows.


















Hate Writers, a massively unpopular for profit organization of ...

Ladies and gentlemen, Ron Atkinson


...my gun is in the sink and more rain is coming....
STUPID BABY

FART

get out my eye spot son

and that's truth

From the heights of intellect, to the depths of criminality, I bring you DYLAN READER:

"I'm limited in the amount of ways I am able to communicate to most humans, and the amount of humans I am able to communicate with is even more limited..."

bring the alarm


                      Do what I say.


Quote Number the First: legbagede: 'ah yes - "It works in practice, but will it work in THEORY?" What would we do without the French?'

  • Subscript: possibly attributable to Deleuze, in an essay titled "Coldness and Cruelty"
  • That last item may be a lie
I'm the most Dylan. says: (7:34:35 PM) me too
Osvaldo Segura says: (7:34:36 PM) je suis un jouet.
I'm the most Dylan. says: (7:34:37 PM) every time
I'm the most Dylan. says: (7:34:48 PM) im actually not very good at tying things
I'm the most Dylan. says: (7:35:09 PM) or folding or cutting
Osvaldo Segura says: (7:35:19 PM) me neither... and i've been sailing!!! the tried to teach me there.. and cub scouts
I'm the most Dylan. says: (7:35:25 PM) sailing?
I'm the most Dylan. says: (7:35:28 PM) you went sailing?
I'm the most Dylan. says: (7:35:33 PM) are you a kennedy?
Osvaldo Segura says: (7:35:34 PM) i have
Osvaldo Segura says: (7:35:38 PM) haha
Osvaldo Segura says: (7:35:42 PM) my pops is an ocean fiend
Osvaldo Segura says: (7:36:04 PM) if i wanted to i could race with a team out of the RNSYS
Live under the sea. says: (7:36:07 PM) word, he got a boat and whatnot?

bring the alarm

Live under the sea. says: (7:36:13 PM) cool
Osvaldo Segura says: (7:36:14 PM) but, i never really have... wanted to that is
Live under the sea. says: (7:36:18 PM) you should get a boaking job
Osvaldo Segura says: (7:36:19 PM) it's kind of fun though

So I thought I should divorce philosophy for history, and history for law, and law for suicide, but I realized everything is everything, and I realized that I and I have been in Mamylon for far too long...

I DIDNA DO NUFFING

(Reading more about the university of Bologna and its beginnings, reading more about the relation between canon law and Roman law, reading more about the medieval church and medieval governmental ideas...reading more)

Don't get mad.
Get stupid y'all.




Instructions: Say whatever you think, and hold yourself accountable to what you say until your last breath. If reincarnation occurs, repeat process.

No one has ever been this clever....

Forget it

yeah, like books and shit


right now
i'm in a giant abandoned loft
and i
couldnt be happier

bring the alarm

Poison the earth. Distill its ashes. GET FUCKING LIFTED. You only live forever, make the most of it. God damn.

"This guy's the limit!"

Cold lamping, son.

I ain't even tryna move that shit.

Books on the list, Books on the floor, Books in the hand, Books on the brain

My new line of work is having job interviews. I had one, and I think I can turn this into a business.

...is anyone really alive?

or is this play in Act 5 and losing steam?

                      Do what I say.


Killing is God's only pleasure

...and no one deserves it more


a refreshing taste
a pleasing odour

Things that end up badly...
Are the only kind of things....
And patience notices what we fail to see...

And my angst-ridden teen poet pops up and gets hit by the whack-a-mole hammer more often, even, than Rodney Dangerfield's "My Five Wives" is on a Marquee in Utah. And that's word.

bring the alarm

This conversation is out of order. Put this conversation in order to complete the first round of training.


Osvaldo Segura says: Yeah.
Live under the sea. says: I'dd like to sail, but not in a race.
Osvaldo Segura says: I really did a fucking number on these laces.
Live under the sea. says: ...and there are billions of lifeisms around them.
Osvaldo Segura says: Iesus.
Live under the sea. says: It's filled with poison and super high pressures and super high temperatures.
Osvaldo Segura says: I feel like I'm two.
Live under the sea. says: Ha! Ha! Ha!
Osvaldo Segura says: Sailing is cool.
Live under the sea. says: Yeah, I can't think of a more deadly environment than that.
Osvaldo Segura says: The ocean just trips me out, man.
Live under the sea. says: It's big.
Osvaldo Segura says: I like that there are places we'd never go except to take picturess and poke and prawd a bit... but could never live.
Live under the sea. says: Armadilloes and beetles freak me out.
Osvaldo Segura says: We've been further into space than we have diven into our oceans.
Live under the sea. says: Life should just die already, too many questions.
Osvaldo Segura says: Laugh.
Live under the sea. says: That is crazy.
Osvaldo Segura says: No, that's awesome.
Live under the sea. says: We've explored like 2% of the ocean.
Osvaldo Segura says: Really?
Live under the sea. says: No.
Osvaldo Segura says: It's constantly changing and erupting.
Live under the sea. says: (7:38:05 PM) Go NOAA.
Osvaldo Segura says: Regarding the hydro thermal vents...
Live under the sea. says: ...go Bob Ballard! If you sink to the bottom of the middle of the ocean, you are absolutely fucked.
Osvaldo Segura says: Danger.
Live under the sea. says: Go Marianas Trench, or go home.
Osvaldo Segura says: I wonder how far we've actualy dived down.
Live under the sea. says: Well, Ballard got some ROV's down into the Marianas Trench, the deepest spot...
Osvaldo Segura says: I mean, even the titanic wreck is too deep for people to dive themselves.
Live under the sea. says: But no humans.
Osvaldo Segura says: Yeah.
Live under the sea. says: I'm impressed by deep sea exploration. It's manly. Like Hemingway.
Live under the sea. says: There isn't much shit left to explore.
Osvaldo Segura says: Probably shit we have no idea about.
Live under the sea. says: Which is a bummer.
Osvaldo Segura says: Me too, I want to know what lives down there.. in those crazy high pressure depths.
Live under the sea. says: Yeah, i cant believe there is shit alive on the edges of hydro thermal vents.
Osvaldo Segura says: Like the mummy and the wolfman.
Live under the sea. says: Life is impressive.
Osvaldo Segura says: Yeah... like... why is that?
Live under the sea. says: Vampire faggot dykes with lazer fins.

At this moment.
Commiting suicide would be unbelievably pleasurable.
And not a moment too soon.
Everything in a burst of hope.
The death of a vacuum.






bring the alarm

The Sex Fuck Players

I'm blingin' in the rain

drunk on obnoxious






            booze hounds tooth jacket






high on depth

Who isn't tired of what we have to do? Live 'til you're exhausted and then perish.


                      Do what I say.


  • Poetry is a way of avoiding seeing life for what it is.
  • The best, most terribly over-wrought, way of doing so, and the most vicious.
  • Poetry is an effective distillation of the terror and horror of owning one's thoughts.
  • Poetry is that which drives a wedge between the living and the dead.
  • Poetry is what we see when we look the abyss squarely in the face and laugh until we fall forward.
  • Poetry is the meta-poetic mode of our thinking that engages us with the world as it might have been.
  • Poetry is us, and poetry is us losing steam.
  • Poetry is the thought that we've just broken, the thought that we've attempted to complete but have enjoyed failing to complete.
  • bring the alarm

  • Poetry is the unemployed window washer who steals from our office and throws the money down the sewer.
  • Poetry is that which is needful, that which is most needful.
  • Poetry is human and too human and overpoweringly human and inescapably alien.
  • ON MY WISTFUL DESIRE TO DESTROY ALL LIFE FOREVER

    Kill your bodies' friends.
    ∅∅
    I was the shadow of the waxwing slain
    By the false azure of the windowpane;
    I was the smudge of ashen fluff--and I
    Lived on, flew on, in the rejected sky.
    <

    Hello!

    The rest is incomprehensible to you.
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
       .
    
    
    . ....
    
    
            . . .
    
    .   .
    
    
    
          .           .         .           .           . 
    
    
    
    

    Pseudo_Intellectual says Where I might once have written not enough about too many topics, I now write too much about not enough.

    bring the alarm

    Notes:

    dying well
    
    living worse
    
    Please don't live your life as a preparation for death. "Life is one form of death, and a peculiarly rare one at that" (paraphrase). Perhaps: its the peculiarity I'm interested in. If life is a moment of death, so be it, but wouldn't it be good advice to live life as life and not simply as a moment of death, or as a moment heading towards death? I'd suggest yes.

    I wish someone would exhume Gutenberg and shoot him in the face.



    Title: Additional Material Inserted To Avoid Editorial Interventions
    Title: Don't Try This Again
    Title: On Being the Most-Best Honest

    I don't like puncturing my skin, but I can see how it would be pleasurable. I think maybe I'd like to just get stabbed one time, not to death or anything....just walking down an alley, catch a fillin, some angry taxpayer roll up on me and shank me in the spleen or some shit. I mean, I'd clearly deserve it, I probably deserve it right now: I wouldn't pull the "why me" card. Well, I might to my parents, but who are we really kidding here? Everyone? Probably.

    bring the alarm

    the paragraph below the title below is amusing

    
                          Do what I say.
    
    
    

    
    Smuglyfe: you
    Smuglyfe: first
    cbnfvr: ouch
    cbnfvr: card pullage
    Smuglyfe: im driniking a beerrer
    cbnfvr: I'm drinking a Neo Citran
    Smuglyfe: with hennessy?
    Smuglyfe: dope
    cbnfvr: It's a triple latte Neo Citran
    Smuglyfe: hahahahah
    Smuglyfe: how deconstructive.
    cbnfvr: tipperary theory
    cbnfvr: irish deconstructivism
    
    

    Right now, we're bridging the gap between hating you and killing you.

    And it's tearing us apart

    With laughter

    Teeming up

    Check this realistic representation:
       0          0        AHHH!
       |          |        (my spleen)
       ---X>>>>>>>|--
       |          | 
       ^          ^
      / \        / \
    
    

    bring the alarm

    Imagine getting stabbed. If you've ever been stabbed, you know that it hurts. Fuck that, I'm not tryin to get stabbed. I've been watching too many hideout movies.

    &awesome;

    I made the mistake of:

    The following.
    
    
                         ****(that's it)****
    
    

    The lack of alternative fonts is both dismaying and alluring: what can I say within this limited framework?

    Nothing? As per usual...

    Team Putrefaction

    Or, to put it briefly: "Failed Clevernesses"
    

    On recent events:

    Well today I painted at the same old spot, and did something not that exciting and was not very excited myself while doing it.

    bring the alarm

    Then I fake "ran into" some people and ate food with them. I acted as if I was fumed out because I felt uncomfortable and had nothing to say. I lied about almost getting hit by a baseball and I also lied about getting hit by a frisbee, for no real reason. Practice makes perfect and all that. Then we left and went to a place and I felt uncomfortable yet again so I pretended that I don't like borrowing money and took the long sad bus home.




    "No money in my pocket just desires and some big dreams." Well, mine aren't that big, really I don't have any dreams, lots of desires though. Too many? Having crushes on people is hilarious. It's so mental. Not mental as in crazy, but mental as in "in the mind". You run all these ridiculous scenarios through your head, savouring each one...how pleasing, how displeasing: how frightfully mundane really. Fuck crushes though... everything dies.

    How quaint.

    &awesome;

    Reading list 1:

    Kant's letters are pretty interesting. The stuff between Mendelssohn and Lambert is good, but I especially like his letters to and from a student of his, Marcus Herz, who moved to Berlin (I think it's Berlin) and started a friendship with Mendelssohn, etc. I don't know why I like these ones in particular; I think it has something to do with the tone...so reverent, on both sides. I'm consistently amazed at the level of formal politeness in most writing from around Kant's time, and later. It's quite amazing. Like, check this signature on a letter from Kant to Leonhard Euler:

    bring the alarm

    "I am, with all due veneration for your merits, your noble, honored, learned, renowned sir's most obedient servant, I. Kant." (August 23, 1794).
    
                          Do what I say.
    
    
    

    That is just stunning. I mean, I'm all about respecting Euler, but I can't imagine writing that. Little things like that I find very charming, and also depressing. The fact that my writing/living writing.... actually nevermind. I like how affected the politeness is. It seems that now we affect impoliteness... and by we I mean me, and a select group of others. Here "select" doesn't mean "prime" or "wicked-awesome." It means a group selected from a larger group. A selection.

    Aside from the charm, I'm really quite impressed with the editorial apparatus in this book: the footnotes are never annoying, and always informative. I really like when editors present you with the minute little details of arguments between (in this case) varying camps of Kant scholars. Like, the reasoning behind the dating of a particular letter, etc. Sometimes that can be tedious, but in this case they did a very good job. I'm wrong: it's not a they, but one editor and one translator: Arnulf Zweig, who is to be congratulated.

    So this is all very personal. Right? Probably. Filling out applications makes me want to obliterate the sun. Blot out existants and what have you... Dollar bills on fire jammed into your eye sockets. But, what must be done must be done. Profound times six. Amor fati? Hardly: for me it's a constant realisation that I couldn't have ended up any other way... so why fret? Well, not in that strictly determinist sense really, more like: this is how it happened, so I'll deal with it. I'm not jubilant, though I could be, maybe. If my head exploded with light I'd cry and like, go to a prom or something? TOTALLY. This is my best one. EVER..

    bring the alarm

    &awesome;

    Rugged individualists club

    • (7:42:12 PM) I talked to robert ballard in a satellite teleconference once.
    • (7:42:15 PM) no foolin
    • (7:42:15 PM) and that there's a bunch of stuff there
    • (7:42:19 PM) yeah
    • (7:42:20 PM) tottally
    • (7:42:21 PM) wha?
    • (7:42:23 PM) ....
    • (7:42:29 PM) in grade six
    • (7:42:50 PM) my nerd class went to this thing where three other classes around the world were hooked up to this teleconference with ballard
    • (7:42:54 PM) and we got to talk to him about whatever
    • (7:42:57 PM) for like 2 hours
    • (7:43:01 PM) it was cool
    • (7:43:17 PM) wow
    • (7:43:18 PM) cool
    • (7:43:21 PM) yeah
    • (7:43:29 PM) it was too legit to quit.
    • (7:43:36 PM) thats one of the few field trips that was worthwhile
    • (7:43:55 PM) word, i'm a twist this blizzy and catch a shower...
    • (7:44:05 PM) hollah. blingtron
    • (7:44:12 PM) flight 101
    • (7:44:17 PM)--->
    • (7:44:26 PM)crash to the depths god
    
                          Do what I say.
    
    
    
      0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
    000                                                  000
    000                                                  000 
    000                                                  000
    000         MAKE THESE BILLS                         000
    000                                                  000
    000                                                  000 
    000                                                  000 
    000                                                  000 
    000                                                  000 
    000                                                  000
    000                                                  000 
    000                                                  000
      00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
    

    bring the alarm

    &awesome;

    Club teams

    I don't care what the repercussions are. I'm standing by this one: Message in a Bottle by the Police is a great song. I really like listening to it. I have no reservations about it. When Sting says: "Love can break your heart" it doesn't even sound cheesy or lame or forced: it makes me feel like it is true. Love CAN break your heart.... Fuck hallmark.

    &awesome;

    Joining teams is for stupid awesome losers that get hated

This writeup is crummy

bring the alarm

The key to me writing
     | on E2 is hoping that
     |  no one will ever take 
     |   me seriously and if 
     |    they do hoping that 
     |     if I met them I'd 
     |      hate them so hard
     |       I'd start sweating. 

Most times I've been confirmed, if only via messages and what not. It's dismaying when people don't make me sick to my stomach, and it happens a few times a year. Forget all that: I like when people read what I've written, I feel like I've fooled them into thinking I've done something. But really I have done something. So who is being fooled?


Osvaldo Segura says: (7:21:36 PM) like tight whites and baby oils
Osvaldo Segura says: (7:21:37 PM) you knows
I'm the most Dylan. says: (7:21:40 PM) we'll need pomade too
Osvaldo Segura says: (7:21:46 PM) haha
I'm the most Dylan. says: (7:21:47 PM) ill bring my rain stick
I'm the most Dylan. says: (7:21:49 PM) that will be my jam
I'm the most Dylan. says: (7:22:02 PM) we should be rastafarian hawaiian accountants that play rap metal
Osvaldo Segura says: (7:22:10 PM) allan can be our group bboy
Osvaldo Segura says: (7:22:28 PM) dude, thats all the life i want out of a business title
I'm the most Dylan. says: (7:22:39 PM) hahahahahahaha
I'm the most Dylan. says: (7:22:46 PM) allan canhand dance til he falls asleep
Osvaldo Segura says: (7:22:47 PM) if i could actualy say that's what i am... and get work in said field.. peasce
I'm the most Dylan. says: (7:22:49 PM) EVERY NIGHT!!
Osvaldo Segura says: (7:22:51 PM) haha

bring the alarm

I'm the most Dylan. says: (7:22:52 PM) hahaha
I'm the most Dylan. says: (7:23:02 PM) our dreams are feasible
I'm the most Dylan. says: (7:23:04 PM) if impossible

"...our dreams are feasible, if impossible..."

Osvaldo Segura says: (7:23:44 PM) we could do it man... we'll just pay someone to play beats
Osvaldo Segura says: (7:23:59 PM) we do up lyrics on the bus yp
Osvaldo Segura says: (7:23:59 PM) yo


                      Do what I say.


I'm the most Dylan. says: (7:24:03 PM) music is stupid easy to make man
Osvaldo Segura says: (7:24:11 PM) people don't need to be rapt at about anything
Osvaldo Segura says: (7:24:13 PM) other than us
I'm the most Dylan. says: (7:24:13 PM) musicians are fucking idiots, we could steal their whole industry
Osvaldo Segura says: (7:24:18 PM) and not about us
Osvaldo Segura says: (7:24:20 PM) just us
Osvaldo Segura says: (7:24:22 PM) making noise
I'm the most Dylan. says: (7:24:25 PM) its true, we'll just explain ourselves to the crowd
Osvaldo Segura says: (7:24:41 PM) and that will be the first of our two songs
Osvaldo Segura says: (7:24:45 PM) it will last for 45 mins

bring the alarm

I like nice people.
But I can't stand them.
Alright, fine, I guess it's time for my obligatory pseudo poetry yawn talk smoak clock onions to death type faces. Wanna here some shit? Forget it. This is wearying both of us, or all of us, depending on who is in the room. If it is a room.

&awesome;

I don't even care that I'm a bad dancer. I don't even care that I don't care: it's just fun sometimes. Yeah, FUN. I'm not too jaded for that.. not even ever twice.

  1. Getting hated at the store. I would like one hated please, could you double bag it?
  2. Do you have plus sizes for the most awesome one?
  3. Which one are you? Oh, I'm that one.
  4. My story is called "On Being a One in these Troubling Time
  5. IF we never invented plurals, THEN, we'd be closer to true
  6. If you are wondering, and you are, this is the poetry section
               One thing that I really do love, in all honesty.  
               Yes, the 'one' thing: is bad poetry.  

  <-----------How moving.--------------->
  Try and move me.

            It's better if you try.
            Poet me harder.
                    I like being poemed at.
                    Don't poem that poem at me.
                    Poem poem poem.


      If there
      were a team-club-team
      for being poemed at or on,
      that team club would be 
      the club team that I would be on.

bring the alarm

Jesus. That was annoying even for me. You have to get those out of your system pretty quick or you just get vapor locked and start dying faster. I'm so bothered that we have all this languages around, we can't really get rid of them. Even when you're fucking you think of funny little phrases and descriptions, right. I mean: even when bodies on bodies in bodies, that's when it's not the best anymore, or that's when it's the best if you can do that and it's not body on body but: description/body on body...you know what I mean if you are who you say you are. Knowing meaning.

  • This is not a Pipe (300,000)

  •                       
    ----------------|00000000D       -->
                    |0000D    --->
           Arm!     |00000000D  -------->
                    |0000D
    ----------------|00000000D       --->
    
    
    

    PUNCH!

    Holy crap, he's totally punching that guy!!

    That never happened really, but he almost punched him, instead he broke him down as a man, provisionally at least. The evidence remains to be seen, as we have not seen the remains. We have to walk the tracks and thoroughly scrutinize our silvers before any clear distinctions on the beef or non-beef, punch or non-punch tip need be made. Get gone over, get got. Gotta get gone over.

    bring the alarm

    Another pseudo daylog made into something faux-grandiose. I really just don't like the little structurings that go along with the day log. So if you take offense, please commit yourself to crimes. I'm not too worried about the consequences of my actions here. Everything I write is spittle.


    (((it's not true, i promise)))



    "Each of us
    painfully awaited
    the other's letter."
    
    
                          Do what I say.
    
    
    
    -----: nick nolte sucks dood
    you to judge: Whatever
    you to judge: nick nolte is the man
    you to judge: he's a thinking man's Gary Busey
    -----: 
    
    
    ...says: and nick nolte is a motherfucking ************* Visit Historic Williamsburg says: nick nolte is in it Visit Historic Williamsburg says: ? Visit Historic Williamsburg says: why not gary busey? Visit Historic Williamsburg says: jeezus dad, can i get my ears peirced? says: its his come back
    -----: thats funny -----: i mentioned gary busey too

    bring the alarm

    "AVANT GARDE"
    (we're post pleasure you fucks)
    HW

    Poison the earth. Distill its ashes. GET FUCKING LIFTED. You only liv

    I'm the most Dylan. says: (7:24:51 PM) hahaha
    I'm the most Dylan. says: (7:25:01 PM) the other one will be a power ballad ala the fatboys meet anthrax
    I'm the most Dylan. says: (7:25:02 PM)

    Modern life is to be viewed,not lived. IDIOT.

    I'm the most Dylan. says: (7:25:09 PM) ner ner ner ner MY NUTS!
    Osvaldo Segura says: (7:25:15 PM) the last song we'll just yell yo like 2 mins and then pass out on stage
    Osvaldo Segura says: (7:25:24 PM) hahahaha
    Osvaldo Segura says: (7:25:37 PM) yell like fuck
    I'm the most Dylan. says: (7:25:37 PM) yo, y-y-yo yo y-yo yo yo.
    I'm the most Dylan. says: (7:25:39 PM) etc.
    Osvaldo Segura says: (7:25:39 PM) i mean
    I'm the most Dylan. says: (7:25:41 PM) ad nauseum
    
                          Do what I say.
    
    
    

    bring the alarm

    Osvaldo Segura says: (7:26:09 PM) like basically the show is finished when one of us says, yo man.. pant ... pant... i'm out
    Osvaldo Segura says: (7:26:10 PM) hah
    I'm the most Dylan. says: (7:26:17 PM) we'll be successful for two reasons.
    Osvaldo Segura says: (7:26:24 PM) so put a quarda in ya ass kuz ya playd yaself
    I'm the most Dylan. says: (7:26:27 PM) one: because of the awesomeness of the above ideas.
    Osvaldo Segura says: (7:26:34 PM) haha
    Osvaldo Segura says: (7:26:36 PM) one
    Osvaldo Segura says: (7:26:37 PM) love
    I'm the most Dylan. says: (7:26:38 PM) twp: because we'll hire a marketing department
    I'm the most Dylan. says: (7:26:40 PM) a huge one
    I'm the most Dylan. says: (7:26:50 PM) we'll just roll on honeys in marketing at dal and holla at em
    I'm the most Dylan. says: (7:27:04 PM) and they'll be flabbergasted in they beef curtains and juice up the advvertising
    Osvaldo Segura says: (7:27:12 PM) i'm in that like i already win that
    I'm the most Dylan. says: (7:27:27 PM) ill be the dj, but we'll only play tapes
    Osvaldo Segura says: (7:27:36 PM) woooorrrrd
    
    living is simple. 
    dying is too.
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    

    Crash to the depths god

    (idea) by Queequeg (1.3 d) (print) + - 1 C! Wed Jan 10 2001 at 4:05:50

    bring the alarm

    Exisistentialism is the twentieth century philosphy that stresses the individual's freedom as a self-determining agent responsible for his choices and their authenticity. It holds that the notion that a person has an essential --that is inherent -- determinative self is an illusion -- that existence preceds and determines essence, so that one's self is nothing more or less than what one has become and is at any given moment, the sum of the life one has shaped to that point. Central to this idea of essence is the view that each person is free at each moment, always able to choose how to act or not to act. But each decision affects the future by liiting later choices. To see the truth about our lives is to recognize that the human condition is absurd because our existence has no meaning other than the fact itself. Both inspite of an because of this absurdity, the induvidual must create his own meaningful personal morality. The person of good faith, despite the lonely anguish of attempting to achieve authenticity, does not withdraw from this effort but is fully engaged in it.

    This is the new smug life material. It's under the Existentialism node. Shit's hype.

    I've linked the particularly amusing bits

    
    be true to your ghoul....
    
    ...like you would to your furl
    
    
    
    

    This may also serve as interesting material for our little cult:

    (thing) by amarantha (2.1 min) (print) (marked for destruction) Wed Jun 25 2003 at 3:47:18 eleven decomposed e-leven E stands for east leven to rise sounds like leaven like bread leaven on up to heaven Just like the sun in the morning does it rises/levens from the East. "East-leven" or "in the east the sun rises". The sun ties into this because eleven is the last hour that the sun can rise from the east at tweleve it begins to fall twords the to the west. Twelve also can be decomposed in this fashionable manner, t(o the)w(est)-elve and elve sounds like elve like elf small little creatures, this is reference to the suns light getting smaller becoming 'elfed' in a manner of fashionable speaking.

    I don't think beat poetry has been sassed enough...we should all get on that. Fans of Ginsburg need to get deaded.

    bring the alarm


    Exisistentialism: Is sis grafted onto the word to play up the value of feminist involvements? Simone de Beauvoir blazed many a trail, yes - but should we really posit her to the extent that we undercut the men? After all, isn't this just inverting the gender binary rather than collapsing it altogether?
    twentieth century: of course, this is indicative of the Western bias. the 20th century is the American century, and through it all cultural phenomena are to be absorbed and filtered. Thus, existentialist thought becomes reconstituted as a contemporary social object, and its European roots (Kierkegaard and Nietzsche) are effaced
    his: The pendulum swings the other way! In the tradition of Kant, the subject is unequivocably deemed to be male. So, even if a project can contain the feminine, it is most certain the masculine which is at the helm.
    induvidual: the "u" here shows the alienation of the subject (the "I/i"), and that even within the framework of the "individual", it is only to be understood as a sort of "other" (the "you/u"), as in Lacan's theory of the mirror stage of identity.
    affect: Rather than "effect", it bears with it the inauthenticity and artificiality of modern life - it is "affected", an "affectation": that is, it is put on, as a theatrical spectacle. Modern life is to be viewed, not lived.
    1,000,000 subscriptions to Cat Fancier Magazine couldn't make me this happy. 2,000,000 could.

    On Scattering One's Witticisms

    Well water is the start of a beautiful love life.
    
    Fate is the name of a curable disease.
    
    1. If you can't change my mind, how are you going to change the world.
    2. If you can't change your socks.
    3. If you can't stop listening to me.
    4. If you're happy.
    Change your face.
    Change the name.
    Get a haircut.
    Get your hair cut.
    Cut your hair.
    
    
    Just the facts.

    bring the alarm

    Everything is the first sentence of a book. Not everything, but everything.
    If you could be a better person (you can't) you wouldn't do it (even if you could, which you can't).
    That's how awful you are.
    Seriously, this is your life and you've wasted it.
    Nevertheless, you're the best person I know, and a hundred times better than everyone else I know, and a thousand times better than me. But that shouldn't make you feel better about yourself, nothing should.
    
    No one is more terrible than.
    
    Painful boredom.
    
    You're not the smartest.
    
    God isn't a terrible bully in the sky.
    God is paying ten dollars for a glass of water.
    
    Every day's the fourteenth.
    He shoots.
    
    Don't believe in yourself.
    You're a failure.
    
    Kill it.
    
    Juice is the solution.
    
    Don't trust anyone over six feet tall.
    
    Happy Valentines Day.
    
    Employment is for faggots.
    
    Faggots are for homos.
    
    Homogenize your milk futures.
    
    How boring is.
    
    Essence precedes existence.
    
    I fuck you.
    
    then. 
    
    we get married.
    
    in a barrel of poison.
    
    Do everything I tell you.
    The only true freedom is obedience.
    You can't obey me if you're not free.
    Obedience disqualifies compulsion. 
    
    If you really loved me, you'd let me peel your skin  off your body.
    If you really loved me, you'd stop loving me.
    If you really loved me, I'd have to leave.
    If you really loved me, you'd love Jesus too.
    If you really loved me, you couldn't love Jesus.
    

    bring the alarm

    If you really loved me, you'd be nervous about using words that you don't normally use, because I might mention that you don't normally use them and politely ask you why you did, in fact, use them.
    If you loved me, you'd hate me soon enough.
    If you loved me, you'd have to be boring.
    
    Believe the hype.. it's all we have left.
    
    Take everything at face value.
    Buy things.
    Love them.
    Eat them.
    Steal them.
    Rob people of their dignity.
    
    
                          Do what I say.
    
    
    
    Become foreign. Stop what you're doing and start what I'm doing. I'm the new one.
    Beat your kids, beat your wife, beat your mother, beat your boss, beat your shareholders, beat the system, beat the drum, beat the rap, beat the draft, beat draft horses, drink draft beer, do what I tell you.
    No one knows you like I've come to know you.
    
    Just be a decent person would ya?
    No one asked you to be so mean all the time.
    
    You're a doctor's son.
    
    I don't see a problem.
    
    There's a Chinese baby working on a sewing machine downstairs, so I shouldn't be yelling so much.
    Scenes from a lousy lazy lifestyle.
    
    Can anyone see what we're doing?
    Where we're going never mattered.
    
    To win at life, you'll need a mean curveball.
    
    Punch everyone everywhere.
    
    At the extreme boundary of humour, politics falls out of the picture and the fart noises are deafening.
    Become a better person by not becoming a worse person. In this case it worked.
    In your case, it can only make you pathetic.
    
    Don't walk so fast.
    
    I'm beginning to think.
    That laughing is the worst thing we do.
    It certainly isn't the best!
    
    Open your eyes and promptly close them.
    
    There is a meaning to the madness of life, and that meaning is the Konami Code.
    The meaning is the madness.
    

    bring the alarm

    I don't see madness here. Derrida is still identifying the same kind of power take over. You stupid, stupid, stupid man. You ignorant bastard. Horrible. The endless. Jump it down tubzo. Losing and winning. Loving and sinning.

    See how I switched two letters in each phrase and changed the meaning entirely? Fucking fascinating stuff here people. FASCINATING.

    Smell-oriented pulverize powders.
    
    Original.
    
    Who's afraid of Vagina Woolf?
    
    Jack Nicholson killed Abe Lincoln's nephews.
    All of them.
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    

    ill be the dj, but we'll only play tapes

    bring the alarm

    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    

    I'll be the dj, but we'll only play tapes

    crash to the depths god

    bring the alarm

    Do what I say.

    I don't think beat poetry has been sassed enough...we should all get on that. Fans of Ginsburg need to get deaded.


    Exisistentialism: Is sis grafted onto the word to play up the value of feminist involvements? Simone de Beauvoir blazed many a trail, yes - but should we really posit her to the extent that we undercut the men? After all, isn't this just inverting the gender binary rather than collapsing it altogether?
    twentieth century: of course, this is indicative of the Western bias. the 20th century is the American century, and through it all cultural phenomena are to be absorbed and filtered. Thus, existentialist thought becomes reconstituted as a contemporary social object, and its European roots (Kierkegaard and Nietzsche) are effaced
    his: The pendulum swings the other way! In the tradition of Kant, the subject is unequivocably deemed to be male. So, even if a project can contain the feminine, it is most certain the masculine which is at the helm.
    induvidual: the "u" here shows the alienation of the subject (the "I/i"), and that even within the framework of the "individual", it is only to be understood as a sort of "other" (the "you/u"), as in Lacan's theory of the mirror stage of identity.
    affect: Rather than "effect", it bears with it the inauthenticity and artificiality of modern life - it is "affected", an "affectation": that is, it is put on, as a theatrical spectacle. Modern life is to be viewed, not lived.

    bring the alarm

    
                          Do what I say.
    
    
    


























    ORIENT


    take what I have