Inane, overweight servicewoman of the state ...................|...................Catherine Zeta Jones
Insensitive, burly man who seems to be suffering from substance abuse...................|...................Kristen Stewart

 

IOSOTS: Can I help you?

IBMWSTBSFSA: Yeah.

IOSOTS: Okay, how may I help you?

IBMWSTBSFSA: Oh, I'm fine.  I'm just waiting for my order.

IOSOTS: Excuse me?

IBMWSTBSFSA: I still have my receipt.  Instead I just thought I'd come here for some advice while I wait for them to call my order.

IOSOTS: Sir, I'm sorry, I'm a little confused.  What did you place an order--

IBMWSTBSFSA: At the Chick Fil A on 4th & Washington.

IOSOTS: What?

IBMWSTBSFSA: No, not you, that's the name of the restaura--

IOSOTS: Sir.  Okay, sir.  Please.  Just let me know what I can do to help you.

IBMWSTBSFSA: This is a counceling session?

IOSOTS: Of sorts.  It's not exactly--

IBMWSTBSFSA: You give help to people?  And it's government money?  Taxable, medicare, fuckin--

IOSOTS: Yes!  *ahem* Yes.  Sir, please.  What is your question?

IBMWSTBSFSA: When you quit drinking, then you get so high you felt like you were drunk, I mean is that a good thing?  Or a bad thing?  Because, I mean it gets you........

IOSOTS: Larry?  Larry can I get you in here? NOW!

IBMWSTBSFSA: What?  You said you could help me!

IOSOTS: This is a government funded racial sensitivity awareness guidance group!

IBMWSTBSFSA: A fuckin white guilt confession booth?  Awwww, man where the fuck was that sportsbar that used to be here?

IOSOTS: Burned to the ground seven years ago!  Thank you larry!

Bill Cosby: No problem, m'am!

IOSOTS: *sighs, groping herself* Is looking like a pretentious bitch version of Wionna Ryder is a good thing, or a bad thing...