FUCCBOIS be all about RATIONALISM when da BITCHES be WET for ANARCHY.

FUCK.

Identity is NECESSARILY CONSTRUCTED. Ya know, I'm a stand-up guy. I fuck wit a heel.

It's a double entendre. I fuck wit a heal.

IT'S A TRIPLE ENTENDRE GODDAMNIT. I will FUCK YOU. With a STILETTO. ALLEGRO FORTISSIMO. OBRIGADO.

Domo arigato Mr. Roboto?

Anyone else notice how Eminem been real quiet since that dropped.

Construct yourself into a monster. Construct yourself into something confident enough to attract attention and despicable enough to make sure your detractors can't turn away from you. Be undeniable. THAT'S what identity means. You CUCK.

Don't you want to be PRESIDENT? Life is a competition you already knew that. Every moment of your life is television. Loudest one wins. Put your DICKS on the TABLE.

Fuccbois gon' win doe. It's ok. It's worth taking an L to be a heel. That's the whole point. The most important fucking fights that you'll ever fucking fight are the ones that you know you're gonna lose. Keep your mask on.

But then at the inauguration, OH MY GOD IS THAT--THAT'S HIM!!! IT'S HIM!! HE'S GOT A STEEL CHAIR, AND BY GOD HE CAME HERE TO WHUP SOME ASS!!!!!!

 

 

 

 

I'm gonna go stun my whole family. See you in another 4 years or whatever.

 

 

 

(This is the only writeup I have that has a positive vote reputation. GodDAMNIT. SO close to perfect.)