15:28 EET

I haven't managed to do anything worthwhile at work today, due to the normal Monday mood combined with weariness. I started watching B5 from the beginning last night, somehow got stuck staring at the screen and stayed up way too late. This reminds me of a time I was attending lukio, when I got pissed at the whole system and didn't attend classes in a while. Every night I stayed up in bed and watched The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, Late Night with Conan O'Brien and new Babylon 5 episodes a friend had recorded from Norwegian TV. While staying out of classes was stupid (and caused me lots of sleepless nights and hard work later on in order to graduate) it was still sort of nice.. Oh well.

The sun block is applied, time to leave the office and walk home under the excrushiatingly hot sun.


22:54 EET

My sister left for a summer camp this morning. So it's an another quiet week ahead. Don't get me wrong - I love my sister. But along with my mother they make as much noise as a jet landing. With only one of them left for a while, this house suddenly feels as quiet as a freeway during the 4 o'clock rush! :)
I hope my dear old sis enjoys herself on the camp. I spent 3 summers at the same place when I was a kid, and had a really great time.

The weather is finally starting to turn a bit less painful. The drop in temperature comes with a lot of rain, but I'm only bothered by it if I have to spend a lot of time outside. Both the workday and my free time should be a lot more productive tomorrow, at least if I get myself to bed early enough. Today was one of the most lazy days I've had in weeks! It was a bad day for noding, too - I even managed to get some offensive soft-links from a childish coward. Joy. Somebody should put up a web store where people like that could buy some balls.

Btw, Ed the Suck truly sucks. What's so great about a green-haired sock puppet uttering dirty jokes under strict censorship? Sigh. 21 days until they bring back Late Night with Conan O'Brien.


Today's writeups:
  • Korg M1
  • Korg M1R
  • Dreamcast
  • Seinfeld Episode 47