Hi everybody! I hope you all had a nice summer! Mine was great but it went too fast. I’m in the third grade now and we already had to take a math test and have to do homework. My dad thought it would be nice for me to tell you about this. I hope you like it!

Fifty dollars!

Once me and my friend Gracie got an idea to raise some money. We wanted to start our own business but we didn’t know what to do. Then, Gracie’s dog Stanton walk into the room. Then it hit me!

Me: “We can walk dogs!”

Gracie: “And baby sit them too!

That’s when it all began. We put flyers up around the neighborhood. They were on all of the trees and telephone poles. One by one calls came in and one by one we walked the dogs. We even started to take care of people’s cats when they went on vacation!

By the time summer was over we had made fifty dollars! Now, what are we going to do with it?

This weekend our dads took us to the Capital Area Humane Society and we donated the fifty dollars to them to help the animals. The lady was so nice and she let us walk the dogs in the back and play with the cats. She said we could volunteer to help them next summer! I hope we do. After that, our dads took us out for ice cream.

I feel real good!