Hi – this is borgo speaking on behalf of you know who. Due to circumstances beyond my control, she hasn’t been able to spend much time with me and hence has not been able to really focus on writing anything besides book reports and other school related matters.

That situation took a turn for the better as she was able to spend almost the entire week with me. I think it did the both of us a world of good. Anyway, I got her to write a little poem last night and I since I’m no child psychologist, I don’t know if it was just because it was a sort of cloudy, starless evening here in the heartland or if it is meant to express some deeper meaning about what has been going on lately. I mean, who can accurately say for sure what goes on in the mind of an eight year old. I’ll now turn you over to borgette and let her do her thing…..

Hi everybody! I hope you are all doing good. I’m okay. School is going good too. I got hit in the face at my soccer game last week and cut open my lip. There was a lot of blood and I was scared for a while. It’s much better now.

I wrote a poem last night when I was up in my room. It’s called “Clouds” and I hope you like it!

Clouds

Tonight there is no sunset
Tomorrow there will be no sunrise
The moon won’t show
Its face on the sky
Because the Clouds, they hide it all

The stars don’t rise
and the stars don’t fall
Because the Clouds, they hide it all

I know its kind of short but it was all I could think of. I hope I get to meet some of you here over Memorial Day. Thank you and bye!