Names have been changed to protect my identity against those who would seek to harm me.. well I don't wanna be made an ass of in work


Terri had come back after a long week's absence I really missed her. Although she had a man we had always been close. I liked her "blonde" look it really suited her. From her big grin I could tell she had missed me too.

I sat on a big armchair and she straddled me playfully wait.. I know what you're thinking but I didn't say we were naked (or petrified)! Meanwhile Jeff is sitting on the side of the bed repeating over and over again that me and him need to head to Blackpool.

Having Terri so playful made me wanna skip Blackpool but Jeff kept going on and on about it. Jeff disappeared for a bit, so me and Terri got talking again.

We always seem to be very tactile together. She rocked back and forth on me -- I could've sworn it was an armchair that we were sitting on but I guess it was a rocking chair or something.

Then Jeff returns back with something that looks like a cross between a pair of bongo drums and a banjo. And I know it's time to leave.


Man waking up first thing in the morning feeling horny sucks..
Update 7/12/2K: She came in with her hair highlighted.. Kinda looks iffy but she's still rather hot looking. You could imagine the shock I got though..