So, anyway, I was in the chem lab in high school, which was right next to one of the Bio labs. There's always been a nice rivalry between the Chem geniuses and the Bio-loving scoundrels, so we had to be on guard at all times. I had set up a nice contraption which poured NaOH and HCl onto an intruder at the same time; we all know what happens when you combine acids and bases, they blow up. (I learn a lot from the Simpsons!) So, anyway, this particular week was dissection week, and I happened to be the only one in the Chem lab. (I was burning things with the Bunsen burners.) When I hear good ol' Johnny Richardson running from the Bio lab (his parents made him take the class, so we used him as a spy) shouting "The piglets are coming!" I didn't have much supplies with me, but we shut the door, and I looked around. Well, what do you know, I saw some Zinc and Copper on a table and I had an Erlenmyer flask of HCl on my table, so I naturally put the Zinc in the HCl, covered it with a stopper that had a tube going through it. The reaction in the flask was a nice little redox reaction, Zn (s) + HCl (aq) --> Zn2+ (aq) + H2 (g) + 2 Cl- (aq) . The nice effect is that when I lit the tube, the hydrogen gas coming out would light. I threw this at the door just as the biologically engineered army of piglets smashed down the door. It blew up and I was suspended for a week.