I do my most memorable dreaming in the mornings, when I'm on the cusp of consciousness. I'll toss and turn for a bit, then fall back asleep dream for a few hours. This morning, I woke up around 7:30 for just a little bit, then I started to dream...

Today, I first dreamed that I was in my bed. A young Japanese girl wearing a nice outfit with a pleated skirt walked into the room and sat on the bed, waking me up. I was a little distraught at first, but quickly grew to be pleasant with her as she and I talked about business matters. Then, she said something along the lines of "You have a vial about you." "What?" I asked. She pointed at my crotch, which brought to my attention that I was quite aroused. She said she didn't mind, and engaged me in a sexual encounter. The dream peters off from there...

The second dream I had was about myself and a young American woman. We were exploring a cave and found several artifacts. I donned a golden Egyptian headdress which shimmered in the dark. We continued exploring deeper, finding more elaborate catacombs underneath the cave. In one room, there was a very detailed hook/lamp sticking out of the wall. Pulling on this hook opened a secret door. The door led to a small room guarded by two creatures who continuously circled the perimeter. One creature was some kind of mammal, maybe a rodent, and the other was a fish with no tailfins and a metal ring tied to a string extending from its tail. I grabbed the string as the fish went by and swung it around by the ring. After the fish went limp, I hung it on the hook which opened the secret door. The woman was impressed with how I delt with the fish. This is where the dream gets fuzzy...

My third dream took place in Canada. I was sitting in a diner with my friend, George. He was scouting the local female population, as he's prone to do in real life. A very tall girl approached him, and they conversed for a while before kissing one another. Right after that, the girl turned away from him completely and approached me. We shared a few words and she tried to kiss me, but I wouldn't let her. After that, I left through the back door to a large alleyway. While walking alone, I noticed some bad person floating above me, so I pulled my handgun and fired at him. Somebody joined me in shooting at the person and we shot the fuck out of a car behind him. The figure flew out of the alley. After that, my companion and I were ambushed by several men who identified themselves as Canadian FBI with FA MAS and shotguns. We put down our guns and our hands in the air. One man with a shotgun pointed his weapon at me, and I knew it was going to go off, so I put my hands in front of my face. Sure enough, the gun discharged, and all the shot bounced off of my hands. I was brought into a police station to talk with Rick Rios--a Mexican Sheriff I know--who commended me on how I handled the situation, and then left. When I got a look at his desk, I saw a grading sheet for several students. Under my name in the heading, I saw several B+s and As...

That's when I woke up at 9:03.