I live in the Wild Wild West, loving my horse and slingling my gun while killing bad people on the weekdays and making love to them ladies on the weekends.
- user since
- Sat Sep 6 2003 at 14:12:04 (14.1 years ago )
- last seen
- Sat Oct 25 2003 at 12:39:23 (14 years ago )
- level / experience
- 1 (Initiate)
- mission drive within everything
- Computers are useless. They can only give you answers.
- A. W. Dreyfoos School of the Arts "Where the Buffalo Roam"
- My mother said to me, 'If you become a soldier, you'll be a general; if you become a monk, you'll end up as the pope.' Instead, I became a painter and wound up as Picasso.
- Send private message to billybobswoman