You improve humanity with it. You contribute to society with your love of knowledge and grasp of wisdom. All knowledge is precious.
- We are a part of the universe and are therefor inseparable from it.
- Assuming this is true, when we learn about the universe we are indirectly learning about ourselves.
- This makes all learning treasured, especially Philosophy, which can have direct connections to humanity. (As opposed to Theoretical Physics which may take some time to link back to everyday life.)
- Take what you know and spread it.
- Take your love of wisdom and spread that so that not only can you teach, but teach others to teach.
- Rest easy knowing that you're doing your part to make the world a better place. In the end our examined lives will pay off and our children may live better lives.
Knowledge is beyond value.