The third incarnation of the US version of the Big Brother reality television show concept.

The Big Brother 3 Houseguests include the following, listed in order of finish (first one listed was the winner, second listed was second place, and so forth to the last one listed who was the first evicted from the House.):
  • Lisa 26-year-old bartender from Los Angeles, CA. Finished with 69% popularity.
  • Danielle 30-year-old media buyer from Fairfield, CA. Finished with 56% popularity.
  • Jason 25-year-old videographer from Mobile, AL. Finished with 86% popularity.
  • Amy 23-year-old real estate appraiser from Memphis, TN. Finished with 59% popularity. This was her second eviction, see note accompanying first eviction.
  • Marcellas 34-year-old fashion stylist from Chicago, IL. Finished with 66% popularity.
  • Roddy 30-year-old writer from Morristown, NJ. Finished with 62% popularity.
  • Gerry 51-year-old teacher from Shadow Hills, CA. Finished with 48% popularity.
  • Chiara 25-year-old marketing rep from New York, NY. Finished with 27% popularity. (writer’s opinion: hot.)
  • Josh 28-year-old waiter from Long Island, NY. Finished with 33% popularity.
  • Eric 27-year-old firefighter from Milford, CT. Finished with 64% popularity.
  • Amy 23-year-old real estate appraiser from Memphis, TN. Finished with 59% popularity. Was voted out for the first time in this position and returned during the time between Eric and Josh’s evictions.
  • Tonya 35-year-old retail saleswoman from Las Vegas, NV. Finished with 41% popularity.
  • Lori 37-year-old bank representative from Foxboro, WI. Finished with 37% popularity.

Source: CBS Big Brother 3 website: http://www.cbs.com/primetime/bigbrother3/